bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tounges  (Read 5269 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tounges
« on: July 20, 2008, 12:34:38 PM »

Hello Ray ,       Thanku!    i was raised a catholic  then converted  to Pentecostalism (is that a word)  for the last 25 years  i have struggled @ understand and live up to  Christianity  it all seemed so confusing and yet  i have always wanted to know God    ur site is an answer 2 a heart felt cry 2 know truth and i praise God  for leading me 2 ur site  where i have found freedom i truly feel like a ten ton weight has been lifted of me  it all seems so clear    I am enjoying And loving God  more now not just being scared and confused      just a question  what would the tongues language that i have spoken since i was 17 be?   Ps    u have a great sense of humor very dry i love it and laugh   n laugh at time  God bless u and ur loved ones     God is truly Good        leigh

Dear Leigh: Thank you
for your email and comments. I won't say specifically what it was that you thought you were speaking, but I can say that all that I have been familiar with was "gibberish."  All people want to belong and be though of as equals. When one belongs to a group that accepts certain things as gospel truth, it is hard to remain among them unless you too adopt their teaching. You obviously WANTED to speak in whatever "tongues" others were speaking in, and hence you were accommodated by whatever powers administer such false doctrines.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.