bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: many more would come.  (Read 4090 times)

winner08

many more would come.
« on: July 20, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »

Hello everbody: I wanted to as a question for all. Do y'all believe there would be more people in this world who would be inclined to know Christ and Our Lord if they knew the truth. Not man's truth. God truth. What I mean by this is Man's teachings are Hell fire and brimstone. Paying tithes. If you don't except Christ as your Lord and saviour  God will send you to hell and burn forever and ever and ever. So in the eyes of the blind they and their family will burn in hell for ever, if they do not except the Lord as their saviour. They say why should I believe in a god who loves everbody and is full of mercy and yet will send anybody to hell that doesn't believe in Him. Somebody asked me this yesterday. Instead of trying to tell him what I learn through Ray's teachings I just gave him the web site address. Maby he will check it out for himself. I told him you will be very surprised. I think so many more people would want t o know God if the teachers would teach the truth and not the man made doctrains that they teach. 

KristaD

Re: many more would come.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »

John 12
40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus made it quite clear that if people could see they would turn; but it doesn't matter who teaches what NO ONE can see the truth unless God allows them. Truly humbling. It never hurts, though, to share what He's shown us as we never know who's eyes He will open when.

winner08

Re: many more would come.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:45:49 PM »

So true, so true. KristaD: You are absolutely right. No one can come to the Father except through the Son. But I guess what I was trying to say it would be nice if more teachers would stop with the fire and brimstone. Making out our Lord to be some kind of god who delights in torture. Only to save a very few. What a travesty.

Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.