bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 4013 times)

Shammie

Prayer request
« on: July 21, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »

Hi All,

Please pray for me. It is really difficult at work for me right now. I have always believed that the Lord's will will be done but I need the strength and grace to face it.

Everything is so overwhelming and it seems i cannot do anything right. My boss is like a dictator who does not listen. I was promoted to a management position and all my former managers do not even consider me as their peer. They have a greater audience with my boss than i do and i am afraid of what thay might say or does he does not fully trut me yet. I have no one to talk to or to give me any advice. I pray constantly but sometimes I just long to hear someone with a wise and encouraging word. To be honest i am worried because I am the only bread winner for my family. My department is having some many problems under my watch, i seem so enept. Everyday it is something else. I have been doing so much more than the former managers but nothing seems to be enough.

Everyone knows that now is not the time to lose a job but the Lord's will be done. I just need peace to face whatever will come my way.

Please pray for my strength.

Shameka

KristaD

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

I have no one to talk to or to give me any advice. I pray constantly but sometimes I just long to hear someone with a wise and encouraging word.

I know exactly what you mean here. I am going through things without that wise advice giver as well. I will certainly pray for your strength and endurance through whatever God has in store for you.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

Hi Shameka, (Beautiful Name :))

Ahh Yes.... the joys of middle management.  Positioned right between the Hurricane and the Tornados.  With the burden of providing for your family.  I know very well, how you must feel.  I've trudged for years battling with this, and recently realized it is much better now.

I would be honored to pray for you, and if you wish to bounce some things back and forth, I can share what has helped me.

Stay Strong in God,
Brenda

Stevernator

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »

Hi Shameka,
Saying a prayer for you...

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »

Praying for you, Shemeka...and for your family!
Joyce :)

Kat

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »

Hi Shameka,

You must realize if you have been reading BT that God is sovereign and controls all things, that includes your job situation.  Do the best you can and trust God.  No matter what happens, God will see you through.  I know easier said than done. I will pray for your courage and strength. Here is a encouraging Scripture  :)

Mat 11:28  Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
v. 29  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
v. 30  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.