bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music Video  (Read 5519 times)

OBrenda

Music Video
« on: July 22, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »

Even though this Music Video was done in a "Church" I thought some of you might enjoy it!

http://www.mychurch.org/blog/30635/coolest-video-ever

cherokee

Re: Music Video
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »

That was neat. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Peace,
Suzie

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »

Very cool.  And I love Casting Crowns.

Eileen

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 01:26:03 AM »

Good music and interesting graphics with the white gloves, but what is with the winged angel girl kneeling before the glass window?  Bob

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »

Bob,
The picture is just to look at. I appreciate art, music, writing and creativity and I thought I'd share it.  It has nothing to do with the music video.   :)   (Not everybody is wired the same, someone people like mushrooms and some don't)

Eileen....Is Casting Crowns the ones who did the song?  I'll have to listen to more of their music, I'm not familiar with them.  ???

I'm Glad you enjoyed it Suzie.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:47:09 PM by OBrenda »

Samson

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »

Hello Brenda,

I couldn't get past the " Angel ";  ;D ;D ;D; she's unhealthy for Man's Carnal Mind, fortunately for me, I like Freckle Girls with Red Hair  ;) and don't prefer blondes, she reminds me of that Angel in that Tom Hanks movie. If Angels looked like that, we would all be in trouble.  ;D ;D ;D

Couldn't Resist, Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »

Hello Brenda,

I couldn't get past the " Angel ";  ;D ;D ;D; she's unhealthy for Man's Carnal Mind, fortunately for me, I like Freckle Girls with Red Hair  ;) and don't prefer blondes, she reminds me of that Angel in that Tom Hanks movie. If Angels looked like that, we would all be in trouble.  ;D ;D ;D

Couldn't Resist, Samson.

Oh No   :o  :o  Samson,
Fortunately I don't think like a guy..... :-\
I know you were being humorous but Maybe this is inappropriate....I can delete the picture.  Please advise me if I should, I would take no offence?
 :P

Samson

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »

Hello Brenda,

My apologies, if I offended you, was only Kidding, if I went too far, I ask forgiveness and will be more discreet in the future. This is OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS meant for fun and that was my intentions, sorry if I offended your sensibilities.

No Hard Feelings, Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »

My Friend SAMSON,
No I wasn't offended, Your comments seemed light hearted.  ;D  I actually Giggled.  ;D  I didn't intend to make you doubt yourself.  Like I said I knew you were being humorous....I was just concerned that there may have been more truth behind it, and I may have been insensitive to the Male Perspective/struggles.
I gotta be honest I don't always understand you Martians. :P You guys need allot of prayer!  ;D ;D
(And being neurotic I always fear I did something wrong)
It wouldn't be the first time I made a fool of myself!  It's only a matter of time before it happens again.
I am open to learning and correction.

My Love to you and Pam,
Brenda

frecklegirl417

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »

;D ;D ;D

To my friend Brenda,

I really enjoyed the video and the picture! Don't worry not everyone can understand the martians! ;D

OBrenda

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »

Hey Pam,

Let me know if you come across any forums for "Martian-Truths"   ;D ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.