bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neighbourly love  (Read 3794 times)

Roy Monis

Neighbourly love
« on: July 23, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »

Hi! Everyone

You know how it is, from time to time we come to think of ways in which we can help one another. Well I'm no exception. I got thinking about what I was best at that could be of help.

As always I started with the alphabet and went carefully through from A to Z. To my utter surprise only two letters showed up positive results for the information I fed into my computer. One under the letter B and the other under P.

Now the B produced Bread, and I discovered that I had recently acquired a scientific marvel called a "Home Bread Making Machine" and that I'd become pretty proficient at producing some fine quality of freshly baked bread. This was indeed useful so it went on my list.

When I fed the letter P in, it produced a still more surprising result. It reminded me that in the no too distant past I'd suffered from some very painful PILES and had become quite proficient in the art of Pile Relief. So I thought, that's also very useful as I can't be the only one with that complaint. So that went on the list.

Now I was armed with two help aids that could be of service. But to my regret I discovered that we have a doctor Beloved on the forum who is more qualified in the Piles department, so that had to be eliminated.

IS THERE ANYONE IN NEED OF A FRESHLY BAKED LOAF OF BREAD?

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Neighbourly love
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 09:18:08 AM »

Please just tell me that picture is NOT how you are baking the bread.   ;D

I'll ask for a slice before I take the loaf, brother.

Love to ya.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

Re: Neighbourly love
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »

:o
Think I will stick with your Prayers and Kind Wisdom...
Don't want to be greedy.

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.