bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: small world  (Read 5680 times)

eutychus

small world
« on: May 16, 2006, 03:53:51 PM »

Becky

small world
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »

COOL
I want a camera that can do that!
I could really get some close ups of my dogs!

eutychus

small world
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 04:17:39 PM »

Quote from: Becky
COOL
I want a camera that can do that!
I could really get some close ups of my dogs!

Becky,
photography is a great hobby, i have been doing it for twenty yrs.

do you have a camera?

chuckt

Becky

small world
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 05:10:16 PM »

Yes!
However I have definately outgrown my basic digital camera... I'd like to have a digital camera like the film camera I used in my college photo class... It was great!  I want to be able to adjust the focus on different things (like my dog would be in focus and the dandilions in the background would be out of focus...)  

When I was in France last summer, I wanted good pictures of the Eiffel tower while it was blinking at night... My digital camera didn't get it very well.. my father in laws did better. Daytime or stills are about the only conditions my camera likes... Plus the battery life is terrible: I may take 5-10 pictures (depending on the flash) and it starts to freeze up on me :(

I like photography and photoshop... for the wedding pictures of a friend of mine, a big fly was on his jacket... and in photoshop i zoomed way past actual pixels, and combined many blues to cover up the big brown sucker!
It was fun!  Plus his bride was a little splotchy and I smoothed out her skin (and I removed a big red ribbin on a tree in the background)

It's amazing how easy it is to tweak defects.

Anyway....

eutychus

small world
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »

Yes!
However I have definately outgrown my basic digital camera... I'd like to have a digital camera like the film camera I used in my college photo class... It was great!  I want to be able to adjust the focus on different things (like my dog would be in focus and the dandilions in the background would be out of focus...)  

When I was in France last summer, I wanted good pictures of the Eiffel tower while it was blinking at night... My digital camera didn't get it very well.. my father in laws did better. Daytime or stills are about the only conditions my camera likes... Plus the battery life is terrible: I may take 5-10 pictures (depending on the flash) and it starts to freeze up on me :(

I like photography and photoshop... for the wedding pictures of a friend of mine, a big fly was on his jacket... and in photoshop i zoomed way past actual pixels, and combined many blues to cover up the big brown sucker!
It was fun!  Plus his bride was a little splotchy and I smoothed out her skin (and I removed a big red ribbin on a tree in the background)

Anyway....

cool,
 i will never stop using film, i work in a lab and have accsess to scanners ;-]

have fun, be blessed
chuck

ertsky

small world
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 05:48:15 PM »

another AWESOME link chuck

thanks

mind boggling!

f

Becky

small world
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »

Quote from: eutychus
Yes!

Anyway....

cool,
 i will never stop using film, i work in a lab and have accsess to scanners ;-]

have fun, be blessed
chuck

if i had a dark room etc id be using film again !

rvhill

small world
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »

if you like to look at really small thing you can build your own Scanning tunneling microscope for between $100, and $2000 + vacuum chamber. you can build a very nice STM for around $4000.00, one you can play with atoms with.

eutychus

small world
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 07:51:52 AM »

Quote from: rvhill
if you like to look at really small thing you can build your own Scanning tunneling microscope for between $100, and $2000 + vacuum chamber. you can build a very nice STM for around $4000.00, one you can play with atoms with.

watched a show last night on string theory, particals and the like.

anazing how thingd that small are not bound by the same laws as we are.

truly gods creation is wounderous and he is involved on every level.

how all scientist cant beleive in a creator is beyond me.

be bless all
in CHRIST
 chuckt

rvhill

small world
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 06:55:46 PM »

be bless all
in CHRIST
 chuckt

A lot of atheist have a big problem with String Theory. It can not be proven using scientific testing or observation. The scale of string is smaller then can be observed.  String theory is all about faith in mathematics, and faith is an evil word for an atheist.

The STM can only be used to 'see' atoms. IBM did a lot of neat thing with them in the 90s. Like smalling IBM with a string of atoms and their Bucky ball abacus, which really worked using a STM to move the balls.

rvhill

small world
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 06:56:29 PM »

be bless all
in CHRIST
 chuckt

A lot of atheist have a big problem with String Theory. It can not be proven using scientific testing or observation. The scale of string is smaller then can be observed.  String theory is all about faith in mathematics, and faith is an evil word for an atheist.

The STM can only be used to 'see' atoms. IBM did a lot of neat things with them in the 90s. Like spelling IBM with a string of atoms and their Bucky ball abacus, which really worked using a STM to move the balls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.