bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I did't really believe then, I DO NOW!!  (Read 5443 times)

winner08

If I did't really believe then, I DO NOW!!
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

Hello everybody, My name is Darren and I have been  on site for a few months. I just wanted to tell y'all how the Lord help me yesterday. A friend and I had to go to get some test done at the hospital and she went first and then me. I notice a magazine while I was waiting ,the topic read stomach pain. Well for the last few yrs for no apprent reason I have come down with these episodes of the worst vomiting and diarrhea. These are not your run of the mill throwing up bouts or the occasions of diarrhea. This is an all day event. at least eight to twelve hrs.of the most terrible feeling in the world because after throwing up your still nauseated then around a half an hr or so it starts again. This make my life very stressfull because I never know when it will hit me. I can tell when it will start because I start burping the most worst tasting and smelling burps I have ever experienced in my life. When that starts I know with in an hr or so It's on. Well there's alot more that happens doing this process but I don't want to get into it. I do however want to tell you how I found out what causes this. I had to be at this one place in time in order to find that article. It was God. I mean one little miss direction in the timing I would never had seen the magazine. In the article a man went through just what I was going through. To the letter I could not believe it I finally knew what was causing this. It is called Gastroparesis. and it has to do with the vagus nerve which causes the cantraction that pushes food through the digestive tract and into then out of the stomach. It's when the GI tract slows down barley moving the food through the system. then the food sits in the tract and stomach and fermates. This is where that terrible taste comes from. It can get bad enough to where the food just sit there and turns into a hard ball and blocks the GI tract. then in to the hospital. Thank you God so so much now I can prevent this from happening again. Also take enzymes that help break down food in the stomach it helps. The probotics are great keep it up.

Darren
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:45:29 PM by winner08 »

OBrenda

Re: If I did't really believe then, I DO NOW!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:21:38 PM »

Darren,

Had you previously been to a Doctor for this?  That is an amazing example of God timing everything just right.  Is this why you were at the hospital to have a test?  I hope you look in to it so you understand what other problems other than they very obvious ones there may be to it.  I'm still a little concerned you are O.K.

God Bless,
Brenda

Here are some website for it:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gastroparesis/DS00612

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/gastroparesis/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:28:23 PM by OBrenda »

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »

Wow Darren, what an amazing story.  I do hope you have this checked out further.  Brenda supplied some interesting and helpful links.

Eileen

winner08

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »

Obrenda, thanks for your concern. No, this is not why I went to the hospital. I had to get an M.R.I. for my back. No, I had never been to a doctor for this condition. Yes, since the Lord shown me the way and I really mean He shown me the way of what is wrong with me IE stomach pain. I have been on line searching and reading everything I can on the subject. Gastroperesis.
gas-tro-par-ees-is, (I know) :o the stomach  has a pace maker that causes electrical waves that sweep across the muscles in the stomach. The wave sweeps across the lower part of the stomach causing the muscles in the stomach to contract. This grinds up the food. Gastroparesis is the condition when this process slows down therefor the stomach doesn't empty. So the food even liquid stays in the stomach until it turns putrid and fowl, rotten then the real problems start. Anyways I also read where it is the vagus nerve that causes the muscles to contract in the digestion system. When this nerve is damaged then this condition happens. Well Brenda I can not even begin to tell you how great it is to know what it is that I have. Not knowing and trying to explain to someone was very hard. You know everything had to be just the way it happen in order for me to see that magazine. One step in another direction or one min. to soon or too late a right turn or left turn I mean everything had to be just as it was. Like I said if I had any doubts, I don't anymore.

Thanks Brenda for caring

Darren

P.S. Thanks Eileen, you posted while I was posting thatks again for your concern If anybody is having these symptoms PM me, or want to know more about this.

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »

Darren,

It is great to know God and finally understand him more with the truths here ;D  That he truly is a God of LOVE!
We know He works together Good for ALL!....BUT Words fall short to describe it, when we experience HIM personally doing something just for (One) Darren.  It certianly builds our faith ;D

Amazing,
Brenda

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 10:52:41 AM »

Darren,
You spoke about what you could to to prevent "gastroperesis" in future.
Does it have anything to do with how you eat or what you eat?
I'm curious because at my age of 73 I may have similar symptoms in future.
I take a "pro-biotic" to add good flora to my intestines.  Would there be any connection in my case?

I will be praying for relief for your situation.

indiana Bob

winner08

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »

Yes Bob from what I have read, and I have been doing alot of reading on this matters, It has do do with your diet and the amount of food one eats in a sitting. Small meals six is a good number. Instead of three or four lg. meals. then stay away or eat very little high fat red meat as it is hard to digest. avoid raw vegetables and fruits with hard to digest fibrous skins (I believe this means skin made out of fibers. Such as carrots and broc. cabbage. and such. cook very well and eat small portions. High fats in meats Stakes prim rib. only eat skinsless chick. no fried foods if possible, the fat and grease is very hard on the GI tract. Chew your food very well the smaller the bites in your GI tract the better. Drink plenty of water it's good for the digestion and it helps to fill you up. If you are a diabetic the watch you blood sugar. When blood sugar is very high your stomach slows down to a crawl or if you are stress out or very excited completely avoid theses foods. If your going to eat heavy like holidays then take care of your stomach two days before and afterwards only eat very light. It is when the food builds up in the stomach because it doesn't empty out quick enough that's when the problems start. Once your go through this terrible pain of this condition you will do anything to not let this happen again.

Good luck,

Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.