bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: son  (Read 4806 times)

ez2u

son
« on: July 24, 2008, 11:50:27 PM »

i have not posted for some time   but now i need to ask for prayer.  A lot has happen and my mentally ill son is  now living with us its  really hard and we need to find another place for him to live.  In Florida that is a miracle in its' self.  no funding   if anyone know of a residential place in another state please message me.  I can not tell you how broken i am now  my husband abandon me  and   i can hardly move. peggy

Stevernator

Re: son
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Hi Peggy,
I will pray that your son finds a suitable living situation and that Gods will is done.
-Steve

frecklegirl417

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »

Peggy you and your family are in mine and Samson's prayers.

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »

Hi Peggy,

Your family is in my prayers...May you be aware of Gods Love Surrounding You in this Difficult time! 
 :'(
I live in Florida also,
Brenda

jakfr0s

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »

Hi Peggy, you and your family are in my prayers also. Let His will be done.

Rom 12:12  in the hope rejoicing; in the affliction being patient; in the prayer constantly attending;

Your Friend, George D.

danaman1

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »

Peggy I work for an MRDD group home.....I dont know if they have room or not to take on more residents but It sure would be a good idea to call and find out!
I hope this is cool to post this phone number for you to find out.....if not send me a personal message and I will
513-841-0990 est time zone hours are 9-6
EXT 11 Deatra Smith is the office Coordinator
should be able to get some info there on if placement for your son might be available.....

In Christ's love always,
D. Patric Hayes

Robin

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

I will be praying for you through these very hard times Peggy.

I'm in California and housing here is very hard. We find roommates for all our clients and they pay their share out of their SSI checks. Can you locate a roommate situation for your son? There is no funding here for the mentally ill either. The hospitals usually discharge them into board and cares and they pay most of their SSI check just to live there. It doesn't usually include food and there is no regular staff on duty in most of the homes. They are not licensed. 

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »

Peggy,

It is difficult to know what another person is living with.  Our prayers are with you.
I hope that your son is still on his medications and that there won't be any trouble with the authorities.
Perhaps praying for blessings on all those who give us grief, as you did once before, is the right approach.
God can make even our enemies to bless us, so hold onto your hope in Christ and keep sharing your needs with the forum.

Love and hugs, indianabob

Heidi

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 08:53:44 AM »

Rom 12:12  in the hope rejoicing; in the affliction being patient; in the prayer constantly attending;

Ditto from me as well.

Love Heidi

ez2u

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 04:06:43 AM »

thank you all for your prayers  it means a great deal to me.  REcent happenings are  my car broke, my refrigerator broke, and the water pipe leading to our home started  leaking.  when it rains it  pours  i started getting server chest pains went to the doctor   it was stress and because of all this my husband came back home.  it is difficult   my son  stoppped taking his meds and began the downward spiral.  He hit another son and tried to fight my husband  we had to baker act him   its a three day stay in crisis center,  God is my refuge God is my fortress my present help in Him will i trust  peggy

OBrenda

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 08:59:18 AM »

Sounds Like Your Staying Strong Peggy,
In the midst of the strife your Husband came home. Praise God!  Will keep praying for your family to be strengthened and protected.

Peace & Love,
Brenda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.