bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notice: Room cancelation at confrence in Nashville.  (Read 5369 times)

roundbellygroove

Notice: Room cancelation at confrence in Nashville.
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:24:21 AM »

Howdy!

I will be canceling a reservation for the Nashville Conference soon. I reserved a single room with a king size bed for the 19Th thru 23rd.  I regret having to cancel but I will be relocating around the same time. I will need all of my resources for that move.  I plan to cancel my reservation this Monday(7\28\08) at noon. Anyone who can go should go.  ;D

Just giving a heads up for those of you whom are looking for a break to get in. Your prayers have been answered. ;)

roundbellygroove

mharrell08

Re: Notice: Room cancelation at confrence in Nashville.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »

Mods,

How do I take belly's place?

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

rI would first definitely email Ray and let him know too, He has the list of people booked for the conference room.  I an sure that he will be sending out notices of confirmation so if people's schedule change and cannot come, others who have requested will be able to take their space. 

Roundbellygroove then is going to have to tell the hotel  that he will not be coming but another family member will be using the room, He could give them your name and tell them to leave the card that you will be calling to change the card.  Then you will call and change the credit card holding the room. Be sure to get the confirmation number.  Belly then could call back the next and make sure that the credit card was changed.

If he cancels the room then you may have to pay regular rate. Also they may be filled up. You could call the hotel now and see if they have space.
If not then there are other hotels not too far....this smack dab in the OLD TBN theme park area) 

Beloved

Kat

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »

I would suggest that anybody that is signed up and is not going to attented for whatever reason to email Ray.  Anybody that would still like to attented also should go ahead and contact Ray, as he will know if any space opens up and someone else can attented.
It is not a question of finding a room, it is the meeting place has a limited amount of seating. 
Ray is keeping up with all this and expects spaces to open up as some will surly cancel as we get nearer the conference.  So email him with any questions  :)
L.RaySmith@comcast.net

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »

From Ray,

If anyone wants to cancel from the Conference, they need to do it through me, not the Forum. I have the waiting list, so no one can take anothers place in front of that list. Let me know who is canceling so I can remove their registration.
Thanks.
Ray

roundbellygroove

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 02:28:33 AM »

What? ???

You mean I cant offer up my reservation on EBay!!! Just kidding. :P I notified Ray about the cancellation. I apologize to the Mods if I cause any trouble. :-[

roundbelly

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »

What if people who registered to attend the conference (way back when??), have fallen away from the BT site and don't bother to cancel?  Is that even possible?

Eileen

Kat

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

No problem roundbelly, this just gave the opportunity to get this info out.

Ray is going to check and see if anybody is not attending and he will let people know if their will be places available.

Kat

WhoAmI

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 03:43:39 AM »

No worries people!

I am sure we can find some sort of way to come through the roof and let people down into the conference. If Ray has a problem with it we will just tell him it is scriptural.  ;D

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »

No worries people!

I am sure we can find some sort of way to come through the roof and let people down into the conference. If Ray has a problem with it we will just tell him it is scriptural.  ;D

LOL!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.