bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clueless about Sorcerers?  (Read 7460 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Clueless about Sorcerers?
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 10:09:22 PM »

My dad passed away a few years ago.  He spent his last days in a hospital bed at home and died there.  I'm glad for the medical attention and care he got during his illness.  Though his strength ebbed away from his disease, he was never unconcious or in such pain that he had to be medicated.  In short, he was 'with us' until almost the very last.

My mom, on the other hand, was under some kind of anti-depressant or mood altering drug and to this day I doubt she has ever 'really' experienced the death of her own husband with a completely clear mind.  I don't know this for sure, but that's my belief and evidenced by her 'mood' during the time.  If so, then these drugs robbed her of spiritual growth.  This from a woman who would argue with Paul that Timothy should NOT take a little wine for his stomach.   :D

We've all got different furrows to plow in this life.  The greatest law is love God and love your neighbors.  For now, sometimes I can do that with a beer in my hand and sometimes I can't.  I only know that I can't love my beer-drinking nieghbors and friends by getting all Pharisee on them.  When God gives me both reason and a spirit of humility, I'll stop.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:13:14 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.