bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God  (Read 5231 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
God
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

So you think that God had a hard time creating the Earth? I don't see how God would have a hard time. Being all-powerful and stuff, I mean, how hard would it be to just blink your eye and say "It its done" and everything be spoken into existense. I would also say that God has always been virtues, considering he's perfect. And there are alot of things on bible-truths.com that are severely incorrect. I dont't say these things to hurt you and make you seem like horrible people. I just want to realize what you are putting out there in peoples spirits. How can people on this website say that Hell doesn't exist? It says ther is one right in the Bible! You say you support the Bible, but you turn around and say somthing that is totaly opposite of what's actualy in the Bible. Then you question God's power? Please, reconsider these things you say are God's will and stop teaching such things! How long do you think the day was back when God was creating the Earth? It says right in it that a day was when the Sun and the Moon complete their cycle! Which is 24 hrs. I'll be praying for you!

Dear Zach:

Pro 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

You haven't actually heard what the Scriptures say on this matter, have you? Maybe you should then heed Prov. 18:13.

And actually I didn't say that God did have a "hard time creating the earth," did I? Where did I say such a thing?

You state: "How can people on this web site say that Hell doesn't exist? It says ther is one right in the Bible! "

I know that "hell" is used in some Bibles, but not all. Check out, Rotherham's Emphasized Bible, The Emphatic Diaglott, Young Literal Version, Concordant Literal Translation, etc., which never use the Old English word "hell" even one time. Why do you suppose that is?  And more and more modern English Bibles are dropping the word "hell."  Why do you suppose this is? Do you know?  I do not place my trust in any one "bible." Bibles are translations of the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures, and neither uses the equivalent of "hell" one time in either the Old or the New Testaments. Did you know this?  Do you always speak with such great authority about matters you know absolutely nothing about?

I have never "questioned God's power," as you suggest--that's a LIE.

Again you state:  "How long do you think the day was back when God was creating the Earth? It says right in it that a day was when the Sun and the Moon complete their cycle! Which is 24 hrs."

Oh really?  Genesis says that a day [Heb. 'yom'] is 24 hours long, does it?  It states NO SUCH THING.  Maybe you need to read God's (not mine) definition of a "day/yom" back in Genesis one again. 

And just for you astronomical information, the "Sun and the Moon" do NOT "complete their cycle" in 24 hours!  Does the sun even have a "cycle?"  What is it?  Explain the "cycle of the sun?"  There are lunar phase cycles (but they are not 24 hours), as the earth revolves around the sun, and not the sun around the earth, so what "cycle" does the sun take? And how long? It is believed that the Milky Way Galaxy does possibly revolve also, but I guarantee a "cycle" would be billions of years, and that would shoot a serious hole in the foot of your "24-hour days" for the creation of the universe.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:57:54 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.