bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4267 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »

Dear Ray,

I can't remember how i discovered your site but i am thankful God made it known to me. Its been 4 years now since I left a oneness church and in that 4 years I was like a man lost in the see of religion, I visited many web sites trying to learn as much as I could with the hope that I will be able to find someone who knows the truths in the bible. Actually, I was about to give up, I was about to be convinced that the True Teachings of our Lord Jesus was already lost in this generation. I did not want to join any church anymore because I saw something was just not right. I have known from the Scriptures that once our Lord returns, He will teach us His Truths. and so I said to better wait for His appearing. I have not yet finished reading all your articles but base on what I already read, I can see that they are different, profitable and simple. I believe that I am the BEAST mentioned in Revelation. I am looking forward to the time when the Spirit of God will destroy this BEAST so our Lord Jesus might be revealed in me. Now I am full of hope Ray. Thank GOD! and May GOD bless you!Sincerely,

Roy

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.