bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: With Hatred  (Read 4678 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
With Hatred
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »

Hey man,

Your a ******* that gives people false hope... There is no heaven or hell. The minds of billions have been corrupted. If there is a god then he wouldn't let you lie like you do. There is no REAL proof of jesus, satin, god, or any of the other figments of your imagination. When your dead you GONE, their is nothing more. You should stop feeding people this crap!!!

With hatred,
        Billy Bob

Dear Billy Bob:  It's not that you have proven there is no God, Jesus or Satan, it's just that you don't approve of what the Scriptures teach or the way that God does things. If you really really believed there is no God, you would not waste your time writing to me. I know more about you Billy Bob than you know about yourself.  Your are running scared.  It is YOU who has no hope, and therefore you do not want anyone else to have hope either.  Perhaps read all the material on my site, as it is unlike anything else on the Internet, and perhaps you will learn something that will help you.
God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:57:03 PM by Craig »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.