bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What is going on in my house?  (Read 9477 times)

jakfr0s

What is going on in my house?
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:47:10 PM »

Hi all, Im asking for prayer in regards to whatever it is that is scaring my wife and kids. I dont know what it is but that we have experience some sort of manifesting spirit or evil. I know we cant see spirits so I honestly dont know what it is my daughter keeps seeing and what we keep hearing. I have considered my daughter has a wild imagination but I have stressed to her many times not to lie and to always be honest. So I believe her when she tells me the things she has seen. Ive tried to explain away the things Ive heard myself but it has gotten to the point I just dont know for sure. Im not really scared or anything but my wife and kids seem to be. I tell them that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. I also tell them God is in total control and that If God is for me who can be against me. I have reason to believe there may be a grave under or around my house because we live in a new house on the edge of town where its possible that a long time ago they use to bury the dead. There are actually a few houses on the edge of town that seem "haunted". I know the dead cant and dont do a thing cause they are dead, plain and simple. I could be wrong about the houses being built on grave sites cause I just dont have any real prove about that. The only other thing I can think of is angels and demons somehow manifesting themselves. I should also confess that my wife and I dabbled a bit in the occult during college in Barrow. We played with a wega board and I assure you it moved on its own. My wife told me soon after that she would be very scared to be alone and she thought something was watching her. Now I also once prayed to the devil for stupid things like more money and and power over people. I know that sounds crazy and very scary now that I think about it. Please God forgive me!

So I guess my prayer request is that this stop once and for all in the name of Jesus, but let not my will be done but Yours. Amen  Thank you all and thank God

Your Friend, George D and Family

jakfr0s

Re: What is going on in my house?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

I forgot to add that my daughter is really into that show called "charmed" where its all about demons and witches. I tell her not to watch it and that it doesnt help in our situation. Yet she still watches it. Im not laying blame on her or anyone but its something to consider, keeping in mind God is responsible but we are still accountable. She is only ten by the way. I told her it was up to her to stop watching, but maybe I should stop her. I know most likely most of you would stop your children from this, but for whatever reason Im leaving it up to her for now. Is this wrong or just crazy of me not to exert my authority, of which God in Heaven has given me?  Iam concerned, very concerned without a doubt. Please advise as the Spirit directs.

This verse comes to mind, reminding me all is of God.

1Pe 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial among you, which cometh upon you to prove you, as though a strange thing happened unto you:

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »

I have no kids, so I am not speaking with experience...but I'd tell her that as long as she is afraid of something, she won't be watching that show.  "Perfect love casteth out fear." and while He is doing that, you won't be having anything in the house that brings it back in.

It's summer.  Kids should be outdoors.  TV is barely for grown people.  There can't be much good on it for kids.  This from someone who hasn't watched 12 hours of Television in the last 6 years.

I've had many experiences similar to the ones you've mentioned.  We are struggling against principalities and powers in high places.  Whether spirits (good or evil) manifest phsycially or not is less the question to me than is 'fear' controlling your/her life.  That is evil enough for the day.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rk12201960

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »

HI J.
I don't know for sure the answer to your question but,
I've seen kids kept away from such things in the Kingdom hall and many others, to many to go into.
Most of all the kids from the hall have left.

We had kids drilling other kids to get info on their families only to use it to gossip.
I've heard married couples speak bad about each other.
I tried to keep mine away but you know what only God can show them the light.

I really don't know what I'd do today but I know this I would pray and ask God to direct me.
I will also pray for your peace of mind as I know it can rip out ones heart.
God bless you in your search for Gods wisdom
Randy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 10:00:48 PM by Randy »

jakfr0s

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

Actually they are playing out most of the day despite the swarm of mosquitoes we have here during summer. I can barley go out on my porch when they are swarming like that. Actually they are begging me right now to go play out. First they gotta eat. ;) Its usually when they first wake up or are going to bed when they watch tv. I personally dont watch much tv except for the news or TBN to see what kind of lies they are preaching, but not much all in all.

Well my daughter made the right choice after I explained to her if she is truly scared then she should stop watching that stuff. So she says she's gonna stop, but I'll be watching, I may have to use them parental controls ive heard so much about. I actually use them so they dont go and rack up a huge bill on pay per view, but maybe its time to fully use them.

Unfortunately we dont have a perfect love in our house yet. Maybe someday is my hope, if that is His will for us in this age, so be it. I know to expect heartache and suffering and trials even more so now. Its all good and its all God, and I thank Him for it all.

Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is in front of me continually.

Pro 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He Himself shall straighten your paths.

All I ask is for prayer from you all, I have just enough faith to believe that you all can help by the grace of God.  

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 11:54:03 PM »

I think you said your daughter is 10 years old, is she the one "seeing things" and fearful?  Do you know what she is seeing?.....It's hard at that age to distinguish between real and make believe (Hey look what we believed in the churches) I will keep your family in prayer as God reveals what you need to know concerning these disturbing things. Whether its a spiritual battle with evil forces or something more earthly I think we fight with the same weapon, "hitting our Knees" but I don't know or understand much in this area.

Be Blessed & Protected,
Brenda

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 07:58:17 AM »

Dear Jackfr0s,
When our family was into "casting out demons" that we believed were manifesting in our home, we did what we were "taught to do" by the church. It didn't help. It just strengthened our canality and the problem only got worse. The fear in the home increased and the manifestations increased. This went on for years and included very loud and strange noises, sleep paralysis with the "boogy man" speaking, deep scratch marks appearing on our skin, a literal form of a shadowy figure that our son put his hand "through", the form of one of our children appearing in one part of the house when they actually were in another part of the house, this form was clearly seen in the daytime and the feet made no sounds but floated across the floor and down steps, the sound of something walking up the steps from our basement when nothing was there, objects moving, doors opening, things "jumping" off the walls (repeatedly for no reason), sheets being pulled off of us, invisible hands touching us, and more.

We searched for help. We increased our "tithes" prayed till all hours of the night with friends, called over others to pray, pleaded "the blood", annointed with oil, "posted angels" on our property, cursed the devil, cursed the demons, repeated prayers and scriptures outloud, repeated the prayers and scriptures more loudly in case "they didn't hear us"....sometimes it seemed that "they" would let up; making us assume that "WHAT WE DID" had caused the demons to
"become fearful and flee." But, sure enough...in time, it would start up again!
We became "desperate!" We finally called an "exorcist" --went to a few sessions with him where he witnessed more "weird" things happening in others. The exorcist taught us more "prayers" to say and scriptures to quote, and that we had to put up a "canopy" over our home in the spirit realm, but that this canopy had to be "reinforced" every single day to keep the demons out!!
We became exhausted with very little sleep, and wondering "where was God in all of this?"

Not getting any relief from the church was one of the things that made us begin to question the church. Something was wrong, and for our own sanity and our children's sakes we had to find the answers. It was about at that time that a single event happened in the church that we would sometimes
attend and had looked to for help when all this had begun. The "manifestation of gold dust" one night sealed it for me. I knew that we were, that night, experiencing "lying signs and wonders" and came home to find out what I could about "the gold dust phenomenea." What I found was amazing. But what happened next was more amazing. I left the church that night for good. I began my search for the TRUTH outside the church. My husband and I found Ray's site, and things have never been the same! Over the next month or so, we read everything that we could find on Bible_Truths. And I remember
reporting to one of the mods here, how FEAR had finally left our home. The manifestations stopped. Peace set into my heart.
Although my husband did not embrace everthing then, he was always okay with my own journey and has recently accepted that there is no literal hell. He is still learning and searching. When we stopped "seeing a demon" behind every bush....they stopped appearing. I can't give you a scriptural explanation for why this happened. Although, your post has spurred me on to seek out the complete answers on this. (*I was so happy for it stop, I just thanked God and got on with other questions that I had at the time!)

I can only relate my experience to you. And I do so, with great compassion for what you and your family are going through right now. I tried searching the articles here and the emails for advice from Ray. One thing that I believe addresses the ROOT of this problem is Ray's teaching in the LOF series.

Part IV Seeing and Understanding the Invisible http://bible-truths.com/lake4.htm
And also; Part X The Synagogue of Satan - There’s One Near You http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html

It is probable that my own "idol" of thinking that demonic manifestations were a sign that I was somehow "special" and part of the "elect", hindered my deliverance for a time. Nonetheless, peace has returned to our home and it is wonderful!

The TRUTH sets us free in every way!

One thing that Ray points out that requires some time and meditation to
"get" is that God gives man an "experience" of evil in this lifetime...and that
experience is for a reason.
We have to eat from "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"....there is no way around it. It's part of the way God is "growing us up." But you have to see it for yourself. And all these things, the Holy Spirit has to reveal to you personally. I used to question God about WHY my children had to go through all that we did. I don't question Him anymore about that because I came to realise that some have this experience early on and some have it later. Some see demons, some ghosts, some aliens, some experience many OTHER forms of evil. But we all have to come to grips with the reality of evil.  Since I was subject to similar things in my own childhood, my children were open to the way that I felt God was teaching us all in becoming overcomers....of fear itself.

I hope this helps. PM anytime. I would also encourage you to email Ray for a clearer understanding. I will share with you anything that I find in my search. I know how "lonely" it gets when the whole world seems without answers!

God bless you and your family!
Sincerely,
Joyce :)

jakfr0s

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 10:04:27 AM »

Wow Joyce thank you, I wasn't sure if anyone would believe me or think I was crazy.

This has gone on for a long time now even way before coming here to BT and before coming in the knowledge of the Truth. Never really thought I was special, more like cursed.

Ive experienced alot of what you described but come to think of it I totally forgot some of it. Even before my kids were born. Ive never personally seen anything in my house while awake, but in my dreams is another story. I think we have experienced most of what you describe, but I think the scariest for me was seeing UFO's and that sleep paralysis. I dont't want to get into too much detail about it all for fear it may be inappropriate for this site. I don't wanna risk being banned or something. But the way you put it seems ok, I couldnt explain it without looking like a weirdo. I mean I use to be a weirdo like that cause I really use to be into that stuff. 

Ive been praying about it and cleaning house in a spiritual kind of way I guess one could put it. Ive been seriously considering more and more to quit doing drugs cause it seems me and my family become more susceptible and that much more open to whatever it is. We struggle enough when we are sober and I'm sure booze and drugs just compound and worsen the matter.

I also wanna ask about fasting with praying. Ive read a little about it in Scriptures, like this one starts from Mat 17:14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a man, kneeling to him, saying,
Mat 17:15  Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is epileptic, and suffereth grievously; for oft-times he falleth into the fire, and off-times into the water.
Mat 17:16  And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Mat 17:17  And Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I bear with you? bring him hither to me.
Mat 17:18  And Jesus rebuked him; and the demon went out of him: and the boy was cured from that hour.
Mat 17:19  Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast it out?
Mat 17:20  And he saith unto them, Because of your little faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Mat 17:21  But this kind goeth not out save by prayer and fasting

It seems at first they are talking about a sick son. Then they call it a demon. Either demon is another word for sickness or it is demons that bring sickness or both. I dint know for sure. I understand Mat 17:20 I think. Its like if you have just a little faith you can move spiritual obstacles (mountains?) out of your way and become and overcomer and continue on your spiritual journey? I dont know I could be wrong.

My questions about fasting and prayer are like what exactly are we allowed in our bodies? I'm thinking only water. And I know one should not tell people when he or she is fasting or even look like someone fasting. I guess I wanna give this a try. Or do you think that maybe I'm not ready, and this could be very dangerous or something? I'm too young in this spiritual walk, and I don't wanna get in over my head. At the same time I want this to stop, but does God want it to stop? So much doubt, so little faith I honestly don't know what to do or think.

I'm gonna take your advice Joyce and re read Ray's teaching in the LOF series and Part X The Synagogue of Satan.

I don't know what else to do besides pray, ask you all for prayers and give it time I guess.

Thanks Joyce I appreciate it.

Your Friend George D.

jakfr0s

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 11:24:46 AM »

Oh I think I get it. I just got done posting the above, shutdown my pc and decided to pray then go to bed. But then I got to really thinking about what you said and I almost missed it. I was so focused on you describing what was happening to you I didnt pay much attention to the rest. At first I thought you were just trying to tell me that me and my family were imagining all of it and that kinda hurt at first. But now I see what you mean about it being an idol an all. We are seeing and hearing what we wanna hear and see, its true we somehow think we are special, especially when people come over we like to brag about it. And it really is true, we cant see spirits can we? Wow the Truth really sets one free doesnt it? I hope Im not wrong about what you meant Joyce, cause then its back to square one. But what about what Jesus did with casting out demons and such in the Scripture? I dont remember anyone actually saying they saw a demon, besides being in people and animals. Wow I just know there is a good true answer for that. I dont know how demons work or how they do what ever it is they do and I dont care. God is still in total control and He is Love and Love casts out all fear! Woo hoo! I gotta tell this to my wife, but wether she believes is up to God isnt it? Ok thanks Joyce and please correct me if im wrong on this cause I still have doubts in me and maybe Im reading you all wrong.

Your Friend, George D. ;D

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 05:29:50 PM »

At first I thought you were just trying to tell me that me and my family were imagining all of it and that kinda hurt at first.
Not at all, George, I understand exactly how it feels when you can't get help. I'm not recommending that you completely "ignore" what is happening in your house, because it is happening for a reason. I know that you will find that God is totally in control of the experiences that we have here on earth. Once you "get" that, you won't be afraid as much. I don't know what the future holds for you in that house, I'm not a prophet. I don't know the reason that God is giving you this experience of evil for.  I can only vouch for what I know. You are having to deal with this particular form of evil for a reason and having been through a similar experience, I only want to try to reach out and help you through it.

But now I see what you mean about it being an idol an all. We are seeing and hearing what we wanna hear and see, its true we somehow think we are special, especially when people come over we like to brag about it.

Okay...in part, I mentioned "idol of the heart" for the purpose of perhaps giving you the opportunity to question your own motives as well. I am not saying that is what is happening with you, but think carefully and pray about it.  I hope that you don't feel any condemnation from me on that. It's just that I've been there/done that on the whole "haunted house" thingy and I hope to comfort you with the comfort that I was comforted with! I am also continuing to search all the material here at BT to assist you in learning more and to help myself in exploring the whole phenomenea as well.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 (American Standard Version)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort;

4 who comforteth us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort them that are in any affliction, through the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound unto us, even so our comfort also aboundeth through Christ.

When you ask God for the reason, pray expecting Him to answer.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

When you are diligently seeking Him, without idols standing in your way, He will answer you with the TRUTH, the Word.

When you are still holding on to an "idol" of the heart, He answers you according to that idol.

Ezekiel 14:4
Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Every man of the house of Israel that taketh his idols into his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I Jehovah will answer him therein according to the multitude of his idols;

See: The Lake of Fire - Part XIV The Beast Within http://bible-truths.com/lake14.html

That article will help you see what I have said about the idols of the heart. I know that you are going to find some relief by reading these articles. Do you have a way to print them out ? I find it easier on my eyes to print them out and sit down and read them slowly, marking them up and pulling out my Bible at the same time. Others study better online. Just my thoughts.

I have more to say, but I'll cut this short and let you do some reading first.

I am praying for you and your family, George.

WhoAmI

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 04:06:32 AM »

JakfrOs,

Thanks for sharing. A lot more people experience these things than will proably admit. Keep moving forward.

Jeff

jakfr0s

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

Thank you all I appreciate the help and comforts.

I think Im beginning to understand this. I re read the beast within article and really took my time, and its amazing how much I missed the first time. It actually helped with more than just this current problem. There is much less fear in me now then before. As for my wife and kids Im not totally sure, but as someone suggested we are gonna have to pray together and build some faith. 

No Joyce I dont feel any condemnation at all and I understand what you are saying, especially after re reading that article. I see it as an idol of the heart now. I use to believe in stuff like that. I used to put alot of effort into learning anything and everything about demons and the occult. I see how God answered me accordingly. Thank you Joyce you really helped open my eyes.

Again thank you all and thank God.

George D.

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »

It is I who should be thanking YOU, George....

I had neglected to put my experience into terms that could be helpful for someone else. In answering your questions as best I could, I discovered the need to understand more fully WHY deliverance was granted to me and my family. And so, thank you George, for this opportunity.

1 Peter 3:15
but sanctify in your hearts Christ as Lord: being ready always to give answer to every man that asketh you a reason concerning the hope that is in you, yet with meekness and fear:

To All: I would appreciate links to articles and/or posts from Ray citing more information on this topic that you feel are pertinent to our conversation here.

Thanks!

Kat

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

Hi Joyce,

What you have shared I think is very helpful to understanding this phenomenon of evil spirits.  This statement I think is most insightful.

One thing that Ray points out that requires some time and meditation to
"get" is that God gives man an "experience" of evil in this lifetime...and that
experience is for a reason. We have to eat from "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"....there is no way around it. It's part of the way God is "growing us up." But you have to see it for yourself.

I think we need to realize, that we all must learn what 'evil' is and that knowledge will come through 'experience.'

evil n 1 : the fact of suffering, misfortune, and wrongdoing 2 : a source of sorrow or distress (Merriam-Webster).

Just a definition to give us a base of understanding evil.  God had created our emotions, which are intense feelings or a state of mind.  I think we have maybe four basic emotions that manifest as anger, fear, sadness and happiness. 

fear n 1 : an unpleasant often strong emotion caused by expectation or awareness of danger; (Merriam-Webster).

anger n : a strong feeling of displeasure syn wrath, ire, rage, fury, indignation (Merriam-Webster).

I think through these two emotions we suffer a great amount of evil, whether it is from us or towards us.  So isn't it through these emotions that God is giving in us these experiences of evil in this life that we can actually feel these things.  We go through these experiences and it seems that each person has their own unique set of circumstances that God gives just for them to experience.

But first we have to experience the emotions as evil or good and then at some point God will guide us to gain control over it.  Most people never learn how to trust God and gain control over these emotions in this life.  But for a few the Holy Spirit is working in them now.

1Peter 4:17  For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
v. 19  Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

And to answer the question in verse 17, what happens to the all those that are not judged in this life.

Rev 20:11  Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
v. 12  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
v. 13  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
v. 14  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
v. 15  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Lake of fire is the worlds time for judgment, to remove all of the fears and anger and the sadness too.

So this is my way of looking at all this evil in the world and seeing how it will be used for the ultimate good.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

joyful1

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Kat--
Great way to tie it all in together! Amen!

G. Driggs

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »

I hope no one minds me "resurrecting" this old topic, but I really want to know what you all think about some possibilities concerning why it is my family thinks they are seeing spirits. Im not saying what Im about to present to you is the answer, because I really just dont know.

I have heard Ray talk about how God makes things out of things that are invisible. You would think I would remember which paper he said that in, but I dont. Here is one of the Scriptures that brother Ray provided I believe:

Heb 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Second witness possibly?

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Third witness maybe?

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Ok, (deep breath) I distinctly remember Ray saying something like God creates things from things we cannot see, like mixing hydrogen (invisible gas) with oxygen (invisible gas?) to create water, which we can all see. Obviously He created hydrogen and oxygen from nothing right? With all this in mind, and considering "all things are possible" with God (Mat 19:26) (Mar 9:23) (Mar 10:27), is it possible that God can cause us to see spirits? Not just spirits, but also His Word, which is "spirit and life"? Combining 2 or more Scriptures causes those that believe to "see and hear" the invisible (His Word)? I know that is alot of questions, but I genuinely want to know, considering the circumstances The Lord has put me and my family in. So I guess the real question is, is it possible (ALL things are possible with God) that He can anytime He wants, cause us to see and hear spirit beings? Please consider when many saw Jesus after His resurrection, before and after His ascension to The Father. I use to think, "how the heck?". What did He do, "mix" 2 or more of something to Make Jesus appear? I honestly do not know, which is why I ask here. Please understand I believe its very hard to understand the Lord, and all His ways, so I may never know, and that is fine. Please understand this does not even ask the question WHY we see and hear what we do in our home, and I dont even want to go there yet. I will at least say I have an idea as to why, but I would be leaning on my own understanding, and making assumptions which I know will not work.

Any and all input is welcome, especially Scriptures, or where Ray might have talked about this.

It all comes down to the fact, ALL is of God, and maybe I dont need to know at this time.

I also would like to ask for prayers, peace and safety mainly, because honestly Im still a little scared. Most importantly that His will be done, thanx.

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

G. Driggs

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I have my own experiences of seeing 'things" that I was JUST writing prior to my post about the Elect.  How interesting (as in good) that you would post your question as well.

-Jacobb

Im not sure Im using the quote function correctly, but here goes.

I had forgotten about that quote you gave from Scriptures (Ephesians 6:12), thank you, it helps.

I know what you mean when you say "How interesting (as in good) that you would post your question as well." Just in the last year I have been coming here and reading, I have noticed this "phenomenon", for lack of a better word (forgive me) many times. Why just before rejoining the forum there was a post about someone who said "they had figured it all out" and I was honestly gonna include that (in length) in my introductory post, but it seems someone had already covered it, and pretty much described me last year when I first joined. Oh the arrogance of my carnality (beast within)!

Thanks again Jacobs Ladder

Peace, G.Driggs

G. Driggs

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »

I think I just realized I've been looking for a sign that would confirm I was one of The Elect. I have read and heard so many times we never know for sure, but in my blindness I thought there might be some way to know for sure. I guess I desperately want that prize, the crown of life, before the rest of the world. Seems crazy now to think that I believed if I were to know for sure spirits are messing with us that would somehow confirm, and ensure my Election. Its true spirits do mess with us, but I shouldnt think Im special just because they do. Fact is I dont know if my family is messing with me or not. Does not matter now, I think I understand. This topic is dead to me, I will try to move on.

This is me:

Luk 11:29  And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

Mat 16:4  A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Thank you all for your silence, seems strange how you all made me think and pray without saying a word, all the glory is His.

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

daywalker

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

Hello George,

Indeed there are many strange things in this world, which are hard to comprehend and/or understand. I, too, played with a ouija board a few times when I was a young teen. They are no joke! I stay far away from one whenever I see one.

As for the strange noises you are hearing. I am not sure exactly what you are hearing, but it could very well be some normal things around the house [old rusty pipes, leaky faucets, etc]. You say you recently moved into your new home; I would do some investigating around the house if you haven't done so already. If you aren't that familiar with this kind of stuff, then maybe have a plummer and/or electrician come over and do some investigating.

Not saying this is the noises you are hearing, just trying to provide some possible 'natural' causes. As for your child seeing things, these could 'possibly' be a natural causes as well. High EMF [electromagnetic field] readings can cause this, as well as various other symptoms as nausea, fatigue, hallucinations, weakness, sick stomach, feelings of distress, etc, etc. Again, not saying this is the answer, just trying to give you some alternative ideas to ponder over.

Yes, demons are very real, and the possibility of them haunting us is also real. But I would look for more natural causes first.

Anyways, God Bless You and Your Family. I will keep you in my prayers.

- Daywalker.  8)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

Hey George.  Just asking the question is the first step to finding the answer. 

As for being one of the elect...look for me if you are there...I'll be the one with the most stunned look on my face for being there.   ;D

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.