bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is going on in my house?  (Read 9391 times)

G. Driggs

Re: What is going on in my house?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »

As for being one of the elect...look for me if you are there...I'll be the one with the most stunned look on my face for being there.   ;D

I hear ya bro, IF (BIG IF) I'm there and I find you then I think it's gonna be alot like looking in a mirror. Does that make sense?

Peace and Love to You

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 02:32:22 AM »

Hi George,

Just want to welcome you back, i was not here when you left, but am very happy to be here when you return. Strange as it may seem, it get more difficult as soon as i think i know something deep. The next step and i am floundering around and yelling for my Life Guard to save me, reminds me of, (oh ye of little faith).

The great thing though, is that as soon as i turn to GOD, i see that HE Is already there to pick me up. Even greater, if i keep my focus on HIM, growth and humility abound, i really need to learn to focus on HIM Always. This too is part of the training we must go through.

Here is how to be sure you are one of the elect according to Scripture:

1Jn 2: 18-29 (CLV)
18 Little children, it is the last hour, and, according as you hear that the antichrist is coming, now also there have come to be many antichrists, whence we know that it is the last hour."
19 Out of us they come, but they were not of us, for if they were of us, they would have remained with us. But it was that they may be manifested that they are not all of us. "
20 And you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all are aware."
21 I write not to you seeing that you are not acquainted with the truth, but that you are acquainted with it, and that no lie at all is of the truth."
22 Who is the liar, if not he who is denying, saying that "Jesus in not the Christ"? This one is the antichrist, who is disowning the Father and the Son."
23 Everyone who is disowning the Son, neither has the Father. He who is avowing the Son has the Father also."
24 Let that which you hear from the beginning be remaining in you. If ever that which you hear from the beginning should be remaining in you, you, also, will be remaining in the Son and in the Father."
25 And this is the promise which He promises us: the life eonian.
26 These things I write to you concerning those who are deceiving you.
27 And the anointing which you obtained from Him is remaining in you, and you have no need that anyone may be teaching you, but as His anointing is teaching you concerning all, and is true, and is no lie, according as it teaches you also, remain in Him."
28 And now, little children, remain in Him, that, if He should be manifested, we should be having boldness and not be put to shame by Him in His presence."
29 If you should be perceiving that He is just, you know that everyone also who is doing righteousness is begotten of Him."

If you endure in the Word to the end. :)

There are other Spiritural matches that witness this truth, see which ones you can find.

george :).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:49:40 AM by aqr »

G. Driggs

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:50 AM »

Hi aqr, here is something that SEEMS like a spiritual match.

Psa 25:1 A Davidic Psalm To You, O Yahweh, am I lifting up my soul;"
Psa 25:2 In You, my Elohim, have I trusted. Do not let me be ashamed; Do not let my enemies be glad over me."
Psa 25:3 Indeed, all expecting You shall not be ashamed; They shall be ashamed who are being treacherous without excuse."
Psa 25:4 Acquaint me with Your ways, O Yahweh; Teach me Your paths."
Psa 25:5 Cause me to tread in Your truth, and teach me, For You are the Elohim of my salvation, And I expect You the entire day."
Psa 25:6 Remember Your compassions, O Yahweh, And Your benignities, For they are from the eon."
Psa 25:7 Do not remember the sins of my youth and my transgressions; According to Your benignity, remember me, I pray You, On account of Your goodness, O Yahweh."
Psa 25:8 Good and upright is Yahweh; Therefore, He shall direct sinners in the way;"
Psa 25:9 He shall cause the humble to tread in right judgment, And He shall teach the humble His way."
Psa 25:10 All the paths of Yahweh are benignity and truth For those preserving His covenant and His testimonies.
Psa 25:11 On account of Your Name, O Yahweh, Thus pardon my depravity, though it be great."
Psa 25:12 Whatever man this is who is fearing Yahweh, He shall direct him in the way he should choose;"
Psa 25:13 His soul shall lodge in good, And his seed shall tenant the land."
Psa 25:14 The intimacy of Yahweh is for those fearing Him, And His covenant, to give them knowledge."
Psa 25:15 My eyes are continually toward Yahweh, For He shall bring forth my feet from the net."
Psa 25:16 Turn toward me, and be gracious to me, For I am lonely and humbled;"
Psa 25:17 In the distresses of my heart make a wideness for me, And bring me forth from my constraints."
Psa 25:18 Meet my humiliation and my toil, And bear away all my sins."
Psa 25:19 See my enemies, how they multiply And hate me with violent hatred."
Psa 25:20 Do guard my soul, and rescue me; Do not let me be ashamed, for I have taken refuge in You."
Psa 25:21 May integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I expect You."
Psa 25:22 O Elohim, ransom Israel from all their distresses."

Am I close?

Yes I agree its very important to ALWAYS wait for Him and pray for help constantly, without wavering.

Peace and Discernment to you, G.Driggs

jopie

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 03:30:52 AM »

Hi George.
I was somewhat blown away by what you said about you telling your daughter who is ten years old that she
should not be watching the show called "Charmed", but she does it anyway.
I am not telling you what to do, but I know that would not happen in my house.

We as fathers have a responsibility and obligation to see to it that our house is a place of harmony where love and peace are displayed. (and order)
You can hold her accountable, but you are responsible.
It would take me not more then 5 seconds to correct this matter.

I am not being critical, I speak from experience, we have raised 4 of them, and I thank God for each one.
I'm still married to their mother, that's 39 years ago.

Raising kids is hard, and it does not stop when they move out of the house.
We,(you and me) are the Priest of the home.
You are in my prayers.
Your brother in Christ.
John.

G. Driggs

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 08:30:15 AM »

Hi John, thank you for your concern and your prayers, we really need them.

Peace, Love
G.Driggs
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.