bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Sorry, Ray cannot answer most emails anymore."  (Read 7162 times)

Paul

"Sorry, Ray cannot answer most emails anymore."
« on: July 26, 2008, 10:07:51 PM »

Ray responded to my first e-mail (quickly, too) but he hasn't responded to my last two. And they were very important, brief questions.

???

OBrenda

Re: "Sorry, Ray cannot answer most emails anymore."
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »

Paul,

What are your concerns about Ray being busy? I'm curious I hope you don't mind me asking how old you are?
 ???

Thanks,
Brenda

Paul

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

I'm not concerned about how busy he is. I guess I was being paranoid and thinking he was ignoring me. I guess he's just too busy.

David

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »

I respect that fact that Ray is intensely busy with his ministry, prepairing his papers, the up coming conference etc. I'm sure many of us appreciate just how much hard prayer and study it takes to both acquire the knowledge that he has, and then to put it together in order to share it with the world.
With that in mind, would it not be more prudent to simply remove his email address from the site and post a notice about it? There's no doubt that with most Christians Rays teachings are deeply controversial and so they are bound to fire questions and comments at him if its facilitated. Likewise, the people that agree with Rays teachings are bound to have many genuine questions. If for whatever reason Ray simply doesn't have the time to answer the comments and questions he gets, surely it would be wiser to not facilitate being able to email Ray personally. Just a thought. 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 09:32:39 AM »

I'm not concerned about how busy he is. I guess I was being paranoid and thinking he was ignoring me. I guess he's just too busy.

At any given time there are dozens of people sending Ray multiple emails. It's unlikely he's ignoring anyone. As you said, he's just too busy.

Kat

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 12:58:37 PM »

Hi David,

would it not be more prudent to simply remove his email address from the site and post a notice about it?

I think the responses Ray gets in emails is a verification for him to all the hard work he is doing.  The letters from irate Christians proves the points he makes about Christiandom being blind to the Truth he is revealing.  Also the letters he gets from people freed from the false teachings of the church are very encouraging to him.  These emails are also teaching tools he uses to give brief explanations on topics.

Another thing is, he does do a lot of intense study and research.  That kind of concertration is pretty difficult to keep up for hours upon hours, day after day.  So I think he uses the emails as a little diversion at times, as sort of a break from the intensity of his writing his articles. 

Just my thoughts on some of the things he has shared at the Bible studies  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

rose rosen

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 01:19:15 PM »

Kat 

I definately agree with all that you posted...  I know with my own times in reading and studying the articles that Ray has written it takes some intense pressure on my brain,, i have to take small periods of time to rest from reading and thinking on the subjects to come away for example to the forum..  to see what people are also thinking and the comments are so helpful to me to pull it all together.. So i can only imagine what Ray must be going through having to study hard and long and write on these subjects...I for one am so very very thankful that I found this site,,,an answer to my prayers on please Lord show me the truth...   

Hope all is well for all those that come to this site,,, that the truth be accepted

Please may i ask prayers of all those that would, that i find a job soon,,,that  i will always seek after the Lord and what He has for me to do with this life He has given me....Thank you now for all your prayers

Rose

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »

Ray responded to my first e-mail (quickly, too) but he hasn't responded to my last two. And they were very important, brief questions.

???

Friend Paul,

your question for Ray may have required his personal attention, I don't know, however some of us who have had the time to study Ray's articles may have some helpful suggestions as to where you could begin your search.

If it is appropriate, why not pose the question here on the forum.
In multiple counsel there is much wisdom.

Indiana bob

Paul

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »

Thanks. It was mostly a question about the way he phrased something: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7711.0.html

Robin

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 04:57:04 AM »

I haven't received a response to one of my emails either and it was before yours. He usually responds faster. I could tell by the emails that were being posted in the email forum that he was busy. It's not personal and it's not just you.

Sozo

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 11:19:54 AM »

Please allow me to speak from experience here.  My website does not get nearly the number of visitors that Ray's does so I can only imagine that I do not get even close to the same number of emails that Ray does.  I may get 1 or 2 emails for every 100 that Ray gets (just guessing here). 

Now, some of those emails only require a simple and quick answer.  However, I have also spent as much as 3-4 hours on a single email.  I don't know how much time Ray spends on a single email, but when you get 100 a day (guessing again) it would be impossible to answer them all. And then when you group that with studying and research, writing, personal life, family, preparing for the next conference, etc., it could really get overwhelming...if not impossible.

Bob gave really good advice for us:
If it is appropriate, why not pose the question here on the forum.
In multiple counsel there is much wisdom.

If no one here on the forums can answer, I'm sure one of the moderators could reach Ray for help.

Kent

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »

I suppose on how one looks at this. The answers will come, in time. In Gods' time, imo.
One thing that searching has taught me is patience.

I am just really glad that he did the work he was called to do.
Otherwise, I'd still be searching.
and I didnt really like wasting all that time on sheer stupidity. That is time I cannot get back...

gmik

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Sozo, thanks for that insight.

Also, we know now that Ray is fighting a health battle.  PM ing the mods will usually get a response.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.