bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I would have beleive this a few months ago.  (Read 10579 times)

OBrenda

Re: I would have beleive this a few months ago.
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »

Hi Darren, thanks for posting this.
I've a feeling Ray would give this a "Brilliant". So God "respects" our weaknesses and failings, "respects" us when we "choose" to go to Hell? Brilliant. God "respects" those who reject him? I would have to conclude that anyone teaching this garbage has never read their Bible. In all instances where His people rejected Him, God certainly did not show "respect" for them. Anyone teaching this kind of rubbish has never read Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

And then the usual massive contradiction, I used to hear this rubbish over and over in Church. God doesn't force us to accept Him, but he's so cunning and spiteful that He's put an innate sense of who He, made sure everyone person that ever lived knows the choices, so that we have no excuse. So, God respects our choices, but we have no excuse for making the wrong choice, so out of love and respect, God is going to see to it that we burn in Hell forever. Brilliant. And they worship this monster they've created in their twisted minds.
The only entity in the Bible I know of with this level of cunning, spite etc that these people attribute to God, is introduced in ch3 verse 1 of Genesis.
Brilliant.

David,
Just wanted to let you know I printed out your comments....I think they they were Truly Brilliant!
(not the way Ray uses this word ;))
Brenda

winner08

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »

David, I read this also where God has put an innate part of Himself in us so that through His creation and this small part of Himself we have no excuse. This is these so called teachers of the word, their defense. If you asked them what about people who never knew the Lord.

Darren

David

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »

Hi Darren, thanks for posting this.
I've a feeling Ray would give this a "Brilliant". So God "respects" our weaknesses and failings, "respects" us when we "choose" to go to Hell? Brilliant. God "respects" those who reject him? I would have to conclude that anyone teaching this garbage has never read their Bible. In all instances where His people rejected Him, God certainly did not show "respect" for them. Anyone teaching this kind of rubbish has never read Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

And then the usual massive contradiction, I used to hear this rubbish over and over in Church. God doesn't force us to accept Him, but he's so cunning and spiteful that He's put an innate sense of who He, made sure everyone person that ever lived knows the choices, so that we have no excuse. So, God respects our choices, but we have no excuse for making the wrong choice, so out of love and respect, God is going to see to it that we burn in Hell forever. Brilliant. And they worship this monster they've created in their twisted minds.
The only entity in the Bible I know of with this level of cunning, spite etc that these people attribute to God, is introduced in ch3 verse 1 of Genesis.
Brilliant.

David,
Just wanted to let you know I printed out your comments....I think they they were Truly Brilliant!
(not the way Ray uses this word ;))
Brenda

Thank you Brenda. Its truly wonderful to see that when we follow the truth, we truly are of one mind.
God bless you.
David
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.