bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a question about how will be in the firstfruits resurrection  (Read 3944 times)

AK4

a question about how will be in the firstfruits resurrection
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »

this has stumped me for awhile.  do anyone know how many will be in the first Resurrection?  is it just 144,000 or more or less.  is the 144,000 just those who have a Hebrew lineage? Or is it a combination of gentiles and Israelites that make up this 144,000?

Kat

Re: a question about how will be in the firstfruits resurrection
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

Hi AK4,

God has predestined how many and even each individual who will be His Elect.  So there is a certain amount that it will be, but He does not reveal this in the Scriptures, as all the numbers are merely symbolic.  Any person of any nationality that becomes one of God's chosen also become a Jew, spiritually.
Here are a few emails on this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2607.0.html ----------

The book of Revelation is a book "signified" with SYMBOLS.  And the words of Jesus are "SPIRIT" (I John 6:63).  And it is filled with signs and metaphors. None of these things are literal.

The Seven Churches are not literally seven.  The 24 elders are not literally 24. The 144,000 are not literally 144,000.  The 1000 years is not literally a thousand years. These are ALL symbols. The Lake of Fire is neither a literal lake or literal fire.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4457.0.html ------------

You say that what was written for the  "JEWS" is for the "middle east," and not for us. But WHAT IS A JEW?  You are falsely assuming that when the Scriptures speak of "Jews" that it is speaking of national, racial, circumcised in the flesh  Jews. This is NOT what the Scriptures mean by "a Jew."

"For he is NOT A JEW, which is one outwardly [racially, nationally, religiously], neither that circumcision which is outward in the flesh." 

Well, just WHO then is a Jew according to the Scriptures?   

"But HE IS A JEW, which is one INWARDLY; and circumcision is that of the HEART, and in the SPIRIT, and not in the letter..."  (Rom. 2:28-29). Read the material on our site and you will learn the truth.     

God be with you,
    Ray

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1972.0.html -----------

No, Jesus did not teach to spirits in hell when He was supposed to be DEAD for our sins. Abraham's bosom is not a geographical location, but a position of close endearment.  We ARE Abraham's seed if we are of the FAITH of Abraham.  ALL NATIONS were to be blessed through Abraham's seed (singular--Jesus Christ).  When we are blessed through Christ, we become Abraham's seed as well, and are in the "bosom of Abraham."

God be with you,
Ray
----------------------------------------------------------

p.s. I found what the symbolism of the 144,000 represent in one of the BT articles.

http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html -------------------------

"And I will write upon him the NAME OF MY GOD, and the NAME OF THE CITY of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him MY NEW NAME." (Rev. 3:12)

That’s CHRIST! These are honors and rewards bestowed upon us by Christ. The 144,000 (12 x 12, complete foundational kingdom of God’s government for the new world) are given the Father’s name in their foreheads (Rev. 14:1 & 22:4). Not a tattoo on the forehead skin, but inside their foreheads, in their hearts and minds.
------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:49:23 PM by Kat »

AK4

Re: a question about how will be in the firstfruits resurrection
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »

thanks Kat

i knew all this but i guess i had a brain fart or something.  I am still throwing away a lot of stuff in my mind that i read on prophesy before.

thanks a bunch

anthony
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.