bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday tp me  (Read 9204 times)

KristaD

Re: Happy Birthday tp me
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 01:09:51 PM »

I know the routines and how to handle the equipment move it around and turn off the beepy things from going off  when they are to slow to respond.

That must make all the difference in the world! I've often wondered why they have to have such annoying alarms when the nurses obviously don't hear them ::). On a serious note, though, I am glad that you have the knowledge that allows you to protect yourself in a situation like that being at everyone else's mercy. God bless sister.

Samson

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »

Happy Birthday Beloved,

Sorry, I was unaware that it was your Birthday and you had Gall Bladder surgery, I worked 24 hrs this weekend, I work most of my hours on Weekends. Hope you enjoyed your DAY and you recovery okay from the Surgery, How old are you, 29  ;D ;D ;D, oh oh, I'm not supposed to ask a Woman her age, that's why I better give a lower number, of course, I'm the young guy;  ;D, 52 going on 39, since my Wife(The freckle Girl) is 12 years younger, I have to make every effort to maintain youthfull vigor and health.

Samson.

frecklegirl417

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 04:52:50 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Happy Belated Birthday, Beloved!! I am sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope the flowers help. They always make me feel better. You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Roy Monis

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 07:53:26 AM »

Hi! Beloved

I've been wondering where you've been all my life and now I know, by chance someone let it slip. A happy belated BIRTHDAY to you and many more to come. I pray your surgery went well and that you're recovering fast as we miss your input. I hope you enjoyed your day with all your friends and family including US on this forum.

[/url

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.                     ‘Tis always so with our loving Lord
                                                   Be our trials  many or just a few.
                                              He times them all….by His appointed time,

Then He measures…..and brings you through.

Roy UK     

gmik

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 10:51:49 PM »

Samson, you are too much!! :D

Freckle girl--awesome bouquet!!

Roy, love the pic- so cute.

Glad we can still see the smilie thingies!!! ;)

Beloved, hope you are on the mend!!!  Loved hearing about being a patient.  All teachers think teachers make the worst students!! :D

OBrenda

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 05:58:41 PM »

Beloved,

Just sending a "Shout Out" to get an update on how you are recovering?

:)
Brenda

Beloved

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »

Well I had to go back to work this week. My schedule is very full. I come home eat dinner and then I am so tired I go to bed. I have a very bad sinus infection, which is funny/ odd since I have been on Ciprofloxin fo a week after surgery.

I had a nice blessing today, my job is going to give me 2 six days, also I will accumulate sick days too.  Since I only work three days a week right now, having this and insuance is really a great thing to me.

Thanks everyone for all of the greetings. What pretty flowers, Love cupscakes but still am not tempted by them...eating only no fat or things with a little olive oil.

I have not had much time to do any thing and I am so behind in every thing. but ....One things at a time.  ;D  I have a friend coming in from Alaska for a few days so perhaps we can tackle a few things.

Have been doin a little reading and hope to post soon.

Really love all the responces

beloved

Richard D

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:02 PM »

Hello Beloved and happy birthday friend. May the Lord Jesus heal you and may this be the best birthday yet. God bless you and have a wonderful day.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.