bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beast  (Read 4776 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Beast
« on: August 01, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

Wow, The Beast is Me!!!

Hi Brother Ray,

God Really Works in strange Ways. Thanks for making this Scriptures so Revealing to me and so many more.
As I read the Beast within it all makes sense now and Truly God is Most Wonderful, Praise Worthy, Loving
Powerful, Merciful, Kind, Good, Faithful and All in All. From my youngest years I have always puzzled over
what seemed so easy to accept in any Church I attended but made no sense when it is questioned and
contrasted with plain Bible Language. I am Totally Guilty of Being Beast of Perdition and Pray now that
it is shown plainly to me that I can  be counted worthy by the Blood of Jesus Christ to Do His Will.

Having just finished reading the Beast Within I need to sit back and digest these powerful Truths Revealed
by God through My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and marvel at the Good News of the Gospel. Please
know I think you are inspired of God to know and communicate these Truths Now at Major Junction
in Time and that is also why I marvel at My Fathers Omnipotence and Omnipresence throughout History.

Thanks You so very much for all you are doing and be assured that I am inspired to Pray more and get me
out of the way so Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can do the Work He has Willed to Do. May God’s
Grace and Mercy and All Good Things Come to You for all the Aions of the Aions.

Sincerely, George
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.