bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Origen of Satan  (Read 5421 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Origen of Satan
« on: August 04, 2008, 08:20:34 AM »

Origin of Satan

"Now the SERPENT was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD GOD had MADE..." (Gen. 3:1) God "made" this serpent which TALKED with Eve as an articulate, intelligent, creature. Satan did not possess this serpent of the field, Satan was this serpent! Satan doesnąt possess snakes! Satan himself was CREATED A SERPENT. Even Paul acknowledges that it was "the SERPENT" that deluded Eve, and not some other creature possessing a snake (II Cor. 11:3).

I belong to the members of the church of God International presided by Bro. Eli Soriano. We were taught that that Serpent is the form assumed by Satan. There are equalities in the creation of God, therefore that Serpent is MORE subtle because God did not create that serpent. Ordinary serpents are intelligent but that tricky and beguiling. He was lucifer in mentioned in Isaiah, the lucifer who fell because of his wrong ambition to be equal with God.

Thank you.

Rholu

Dear Rholu:

No, Rholu, you did not catch an error. Satan IS "THAT old SERPENT" (Rev. 12:9). But Satan was never an Arch-angel who became Lucifer. There is no "lucifer."  Rev. 12:9 does not say that Satan was "THAT old LUCIFER," does it?  Read my paper: "The Lucifer HOAX" in my "Lake of Fire" series.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.