bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I kinda wish part 2 of the Lake of Fire series was the first part  (Read 12352 times)

KristaD

Re: I kinda wish part 2 of the Lake of Fire series was the first part
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »

Love to you all and respectfully stepping out.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:16:32 PM by KristaD »

Roy Monis

Re: I kinda wish part 2 of the Lake of Fire series was the first part
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 01:18:30 PM »

Just go back and look at all of your past postings and see how many times they have gotten things "stirred up."

Once or twice.

I am in complete agreement with mharrell08 here.  I have made the suggestion in the thread "Specially" a while back that it seemed as if Paul was sowing discord among believers...and then I withdrew that statement later.  Maybe I should not have withdrawn it.  Just look at what is going on here...look at all the emotionally fueled statements that are taking place.

That's my fault? mharrell08's the one who's ridiculously demonizing me.

Why do you guys think I'm being negative. Why did you say I was stirring up trouble in that thread "Specially"? I was just expressing the fact that a very important verse uses some of the most obsolete English in the most well-establish translation of the Bible.

Lemme try to clarify my original post. I think a lot of readers are turned away by the long exposé on on how symbolic the Bible is, because people who take the Bible literally reject that concept from the get go. I like how part two focuses on the message of the Bible. Might make people think. Then you go in for the kill and prove to them the Bible's symbolic.
[/quot

Hi! Brother Paul

You have had your say and attracted what seems to be the gist of your intent, to create discord and nothing else. There is not an iota of edification in anything you have had to say so far and the majority on this forum have heard you and shown their opposition so accept the situation as it is, like a true believer, and drop out and allow those with something more wholesome to contribute to do their bit.

We have a very seriously ill and much respected teacher on our minds presently and can do without your persistent nitpicking so please back off and leave room for prayer and proper discussion.  "And if any man obeyeth not our word by this epistle, note that man, that ye have no company with him, to the end that he may be ashamed. And yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother." (2Thess.3:14-15).

Just in my own opinion, in love.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.