bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Health  (Read 20343 times)

frecklegirl417

Re: Ray's Health
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »

:( :( :( 

Ray and his family are in my prayers. Let us know if there is anything him or is family needs.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »

NO!! :'( You are definitely in my prayers Ray!)
My dad beat this I hope and prayer you do to!
God willing!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Stevernator

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »

Thank you Ray for all the hard work you do that has benefited us all. My prayers go out to you!

pylady

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:35 AM »

Ray, thank you for your continuing devotion to doing God's will, by which so many of us are blessed to have our eyes's opened.  I pray for you and your family everyday.  May He in His mercy heal you and give you a long, happy life. 

I know when it comes to teaching God can even make the stones talk, but I've gotten used to you Ray, and really like your style!  God has certainly blessed us by giving you to us as a teacher.  My very selfish prayer is that He heal you, and give you the strength and stamina you need to continue your work.  May His will be done.

Your very grateful sister in Christ, 

Cindy

Heidi

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 06:08:50 AM »

My very selfish prayer is that He heal you, and give you the strength and stamina you need to continue your work.  May His will be done.

I am speechless......

You are in my prayers Ray, you and your family and for all of us.  May we continue to rely on God.  When we are weak HE IS MADE STRONG!

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »

I know when it comes to teaching God can even make the stones talk, but I've gotten used to you Ray, and really like your style!  God has certainly blessed us by giving you to us as a teacher.  My very selfish prayer is that He heal you, and give you the strength and stamina you need to continue your work.  May His will be done.

Your very grateful sister in Christ, 

Cindy

Cindy,

Your words echo exactly how I feel. 

Besides being a gifted and blessed teacher, I consider Ray to be a friend.  He and his wife, Manuela are very kind and generous people.  They are always in my prayers.

René

indianabob

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Thank you for sharing in this need Dennis,

We will keep Ray in our prayers.

Indianabob

CEO

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 02:31:41 PM »

Ray

Your teaching is a part of my daily life. I pray in Jesus name you be healed and continue this wonderful work.

Charles O

SteveW

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »

I pray for you, Ray.  May God bless your health.

Steve

jerreye

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »

I am praying for Ray's complete healing.

God bless,
Jeremy

Beloved

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

I posted this here too...it was posted under Healthy eating under the scriptures
in responce to Brenda's comment.

Some people may not read it there and I wanted to add to this link so people can read it.

I have avoided commenting on this topic. I have not called Ray to talk to him. I know that this is a very emotional time for him and that he is dealing with many many issues. He needs a lttle time to accclimate to this pronoucement.

Brenda I think your post was excellent, Coming from you is bettter that it came efrom me. I agree now is the time for spiritual discenment and lets put all carnal aside.

I think Ray going to this naturapath is very Good. I have talked to Ray many time in the past and he does not always like to listen to advise. Because he has read some , he thinks he knows "all"  I think God has his attention now.

First his diabetes is way out of control. RAY thinks he is eating good, but he is not. He is trying to eat the foods that are in this food toxic environment. His surgars are all over the place. How can he even think of working against this prostrate cancer in this state of being. He needs to lose weight too, this will help his blood pressure.   He has to learn to eat a lot better.  If God made it , eat it in moderation, if man has tinkered with...avoid when possible.

My only fear that the nathurpath will be too agressive with physical therapy, I am afraid for the bone fractures. He has putty where there should be bone right now. Pain will then enter in the equation.

Here in Nashville we think we found two open studies at vanderbilt both are for metaststatic prostrate cancer. he will get his medications free.

I most heartedly agree that he needs to take the Lupron. I do not understand why Ray thinks he is 'signing his death cetificate' (pray those words be removed from his mouth)  All things are possible for God. Ray can do nothing in hiself...not even change a gray hair.

I give Lupron to health women (for endomriosis not responsive, it is give before surgery to decrease the implants) It is not chemotherapy is the true sence. It work on the brain to shut off FSH and LH. By doing this all hormones stop including the testosterone which is feeding these prsostrate cells. These cell are like unruly teenages , consuming and moving all over the place and taking over.  IT is time to dicipline the lawlessness of these rowdy cells

Lupron's worse side effect is ( like going into menopause) some of the ladies know this...hot flashes night sweats, insomnia and irritability probably for lack of sleep.

MY concern with the naturapth will be that he will probbly use SOY, which is good, but it may exaggerate and cause gyneasta (breast enlargemnt) .  My hope is that a good diet will give him needed oxidants and vitamins, he is probably deplet of many despite taking some oral supplement. The goal is to keep him from becoming cachectic (emaciated) his body has very little nourishment within its being.

God has given this condition to Ray with purpose and for good. God's will must be done at this time. It is all Ray's decision in the end of all discussion as to how he will deal with this...choices.

(Psa 85:10) 
Mercy and Tuth are met together;
Righteousness and Pace have kissed each other.

God the father has given us the Law and Jesus has given us the Mercy, both of these must be in balance in order for any event to give God the Glory.

In the meantime all the prayers from our members will be like a sweet smelling scent because we know God is soverign and pray in this manner.

Beloved

WE have a place for Ray to stay here in the area and he might only have to come once a month after the initial evaulation and first treatment. I am trying to get more information about the two trials
     One is comparing a new trug to traditional
     The other is comparing another drug used for proratrate with tradtional

I will pray that if Ray agrees to do this that God will place in the apporpriate program. 

beloved

lq1over

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 07:21:23 PM »

Thanks for letting us know. Ray will be in my prayers. His sharing of God's Truth has certainly set me free. I do not beleive Ray's work is finished, but may God reveal his purpose and will.
lq

Dianne

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »

Dennis,
  Naturolpathic treatments always makes one more ill at first.  Even if you aren't a ill as Ray is right now.  Of course he and his family will stay in my prayers.  Please let him know that we love him very much!

Dianne

Beloved

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »

I talked to Ray tonight. He is feeling good. We discussed his therapy. I am going to talking to his doctor about his treatment , so far things sound good. Raye has a juicer, I have one I could give him if he didn't have one.

I also asked him about the cost of things. He does have one need at this time,

He is buying special water at 9.00 a bottle. (300 month) He is looking at getting a water purification system so he can cut this expense. It is going to cost 2500.

I will start this off, Denny let me know where to send the check I do not have paypal.  I know things may be tight financially right now but whatever anyone  can give toward this will help him.

My only concern right now is Ray having someone..an oncologist who will be there to manage any complications if they should occur ( ie spinal compression and pain ). I do not think it wise for Ray to see the doctor who failed to follow his PSA. Ray and his wife had a consultation with him about this issue.

I told Ray to write a complaint letter to Medicare and the Alabama board. I told him that I am writing to complain Blue Cross and the radiology department here in Tennessee for the "normal gall bladder" ultrasound. The surgeon said , no way.

Right now many states have a list of "screwups" that they will no longer pay for if the hospital makes an error, if they have a lot of them the insurance company will no longer consider them providers.

Jesus, I hope that your return is immanent and know that Ray rests in God's Will.

beloved.

OBrenda

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 11:16:43 PM »

Can someone post directions for those who need to know how to Bless Ray financially for his Wellness Costs?
And let us know if this is seperate from usual gifts to support BT teachings?

Thank you for the update Beloved.  If the insurance has a list of "Screw-ups" that they will no longer pay the hospital for, does that mean that the Hospital will have to personaly pay out for damages?

My Goodness...Did they read your ultrasound as normal prior to your surgery?

Brenda
 :-\
Praying for an oncologist!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:20:16 PM by OBrenda »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 11:24:02 PM »

If anyone wants to help Ray with his expenses please send it directly to, and made out to him.

Ray Smith
5052 Government Blvd
Mobile, AL  36693

Thanks,

Dennis

Robin

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 05:13:51 AM »

I am so glad someone is addressing the neglect by Ray's DR. I really had to pray hard to let go of the resentments and know that this is all in God's plan. I see such neglect with my clients. If I didn't know to fight for what they need they would not get the proper care in serious situations. I wish more people would complain.

Thank you for the address Dennis.

Thank you all for this thread. I am now drinking the green machine juice and loading up on fruit. I haven't had fruits and vegetable for a long, long time because I just don't like them. I'm forcing it all down now. They are much easier to drink. :)

Patrick

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 03:40:23 PM »

Quote from: Dennis Vogel
If anyone wants to help Ray with his expenses please send it directly to, and made out to him.

Ray Smith
5052 Government Blvd
Mobile, AL  36693

Thanks,

Dennis

bump.

Sirach

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »

Ray will be in my prayers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.