bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Health  (Read 19847 times)

WhoAmI

Re: Ray's Health
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »

I wanted to tell everyone that my son asked about Ray the other day. My son is 9 years old. We were riding along in the car and he asked how Ray was doing. He sees me on the site reading and I have shared with him my journey and we talk of life and the meaning of the scriptures. But he just came out of no where and asked about Ray and he had real concern in him about his well being. It was touching.
Another thing is the reach of this work is more than you can know at times. A friend of mine, his wife had to run an errand up town one time. My son rode with her to keep her company while I helped my friend do some loading work. She later told me that my son had told her to be careful about getting involved with the churches around her neighborhood. It made me about laugh and made me proud at the same time. I figured I would just share.

All the best to Ray,

Jeff

Kat

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 07:52:59 PM »

I talked to Ray today (Wednesday).  He is in good spirits and is working hard on the conference material.
He is beginning to struggle with this diet he is on.  He has a totally bland diet with no seasonings or salt.  He has a special cereal mix he eats every morning, that he says he can not force it all down any more.  For lunch and dinner he has red beans and rice with broccoli or cauliflower, it's really getting hard for him to get this down any more too.  He has a mid afternoon snack of an apple, prunes or figs and soaked walnuts, this he likes alright.  And he drinks lots of that special water all day.  That's about it or all I know of.  But the monotony of this diet is really getting to him.  He is scheduled to see Dr. Setger tomorrow and hopefully he will work out some degree of a moderate change on what Ray's eating.  Btw Ray has dropped almost 50 lbs. and obviously is getting around better, as you know he had bad knees and ankles.
Just thought everybody would like to have an update and could adjust your prayers accordingly.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:36:09 PM by Kat »

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »

I certainly can see how one would struggle with that "diet."

Thanks for the update, Kat.

Robin

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 09:06:24 PM »

I prayed for Ray and my children all night last night. No sleep for me. :)

Please remind him that he is not going through this alone.

iris

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »

Thanks for the update Kat!
WOW!! 50 lbs is a lot of weight to lose.
How long did it take him to lose it all, do you know?
His diet doesn't sound very good. Does he eat the same thing every day?

Iris

cherokee

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »

Thanks for the update Kat.
I will alter my prayers accordingly.

Suzie

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »

I just talked to Ray and that's almost 50 lbs in the last two years. Not recently.

Dennis

Kat

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »

Hi Iris,

Thanks for the specifies on that weight lost.  

Yes he needs to eat the same things day after day.
This diet along with many herbs vitamin and mineral supplements have been specially determined to meet Ray's deficiencies.  He is trying to bring his body to the proper pH balance (main purpose of that special water), it is moving in the right direction, but very slowly.  Just a few more things that came to mind.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sirach

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2008, 05:26:57 AM »

When i understand correctly, the situation Ray's in is improving slowly, am i right ?

4 months ago i would pray to Father to make someone with such a sickness better...but knowing what i know now, i  pray for Ray's health, but with another mindset, Thy will be done Lord, Thy plan must be.

Robin

Imabeliever

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 03:39:25 AM »

My prayers go out to Ray and his family!

Mbongiseni

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »

It gives me some comfort to read that Rays health is improving.May our Lord and Saviour grant him more days.his is my message to Ray :"Dear friend, I pray that you are doing well in every way. I pray that your body is strong and well even as your soul is."(3 John 1 :2 New Life)

Yours in Christ
Mbongiseni

Kat

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2008, 03:15:04 PM »

Hi Robin and Mbongiseni,

His improvement is that his pH level is 'slowly' getting better.  When pH is off and our bodies are running more acidic, our cells are getting less oxygen. Cancer thrives under an acid tissue pH/oxygen deficient environment.  It is not easy to reverse acidity once we become too acidic.  So this rigorous diet is an attempt to accelerate the long process of getting his pH balanced. 

Ray says the Dr. Setger gave him a shake type drink instead of the cereal, so that is better.  He can add a little garlic salt to his food too, which helps.  Ray says hello to everybody and is very thankful for your prayers.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

Thanks for the update Kat.
I am so glad Ray is getting better.
I pray for him everyday.

Iris

rsks

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »

This is my first time ever using a forum.  I am so saddened by this news.  I came across the website searching
for something in the Bible and have been blessed by Ray and everyone here beyond imagination.  I too pray in
God's will for Ray and sincerely desire that it is God's will to heal Ray completely.  I feel like Ray and his
obedience to God has been the best blessing yet to me and my husband.  We love you Ray.  God Loves you Ray.

gmik

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »

Welcome rsks! You write a beautiful heartfelt sentiment we all share.  God has used Ray to bless us and Ray has been faithful to that commission.  I just feel it in my guts, that God isn't done using Ray---we poor sheep still need his teaching!!

(gosh I hope that didn't sound selfish!!!)

vermontdreaming

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »

Ray, you have been a blessing to me, I shall indeed pray for your well being.  Marshall

Kat

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

I talked to Ray today and he needs our prayers, because he is in terrible pain, because of a flare up with gout.  He has had these flare ups before and says they can last a month.  He stays he is in extreme pain and can not doing anything not even sleep.  He says the last time he rested was Tuesday night. 

He went to Dr. Setger today and he gave him some herbs for pain.  He is also going to the chiropracter today for an ultrasound treatment.  Hopefully these things will him some relief soon.  I'm bringing this to all of you, so you can pray accordingly.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

Thanks Kat....Anything for Ray!

Robin

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »

My continued prayers for Ray.

Thank you Kat.

iris

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

I am saddened that Ray is in such pain.

I hope it will disappear soon.

He is in my prayers everyday, and will continue to be.

Thank you Kat.

Iris
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.