bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Health  (Read 20388 times)

gmik

Re: Ray's Health
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 11:12:48 PM »

Oh that is so hard to hear!  What a trial Ray is going thru.  He is in my heart and thoughts all day. Gosh, I just hate that he has to be in pain. How can we bear one anothers burdens??? I want to see him and tell him our prayers will get him thru this.  Please Lord, let it be thy will to heal Ray completely and restore him!!

TeacherLady

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:51 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I will definitely be praying for Ray.  I realize that God does not heal everyone, but I also realize that He does STILL heal today, I pray that Ray is one of those that God chooses to heal.

I had the privilege to meet him for the first time this weekend (this is Dorothy Marie by the way...a "newbie").  I feel so blessed to have spent time with you guys this weekend and looking forward to more fellowship.

Peace,
DMarie
:)

debbysnotary

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »

How is Ray doing? I just found out about this and I really Pray that GOD heals Ray of this, We need Ray to keep on teaching the truth. I know i might be somewhat selfish but I really admire Ray and his teachings of the truth. I have learned so so much from Ray that I am so grateful to him for taking the time/money whatever to put this on the web for all the people seeking the truth. Thank you Ray!  I was searching the word Hell trying to find out more about this place and that is when this site came up and it found me and I have been here ever since. I quit coming for a short while coz of lazyness but im back now and gonna be printing out as much as i possibly can print so i can study.. I just cant thank Ray enough for showing me the real truth instead of me being scared of hell scared of GOD just plain out scared of dying too.. I tryed to tell few people BUT everyone thinks i have lost a brain cell or 2 from lack of oxygen (im on oxygen ) whatever.. Thank you Ray and My prayer is for God to heal you completely..

cheekie3

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »

Ray -

Thank you for the wonderful expositions proved from the original Scriptures utilising two or three and sometimes more Scriptural Witnesses to confirm each Truth. You have been used by our Almighty Father and God to change my life completely. No more 'I am not sure about this'. You have educated and taught us on how to really search the Truths in the Sciptures which are ultimately all Spiritual. I pray and ask our Father to restore your health so you can continue to feed his True sheep and lambs, who listen to His Voice and are not dumb, deaf, blind nor deceived.

Thank you for your sacrifices to produce these pearls of wisdom for the hungary of God.

You are an obedient and trustworthy Servant of God.

George.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.