bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 5366 times)

NJKen

New to Forum
« on: August 05, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »

I just would like to say hello and wish I was more savvy with technology!!!!  Just signed up on the forum
and I am looking forward to edifying myself by reading and studying the volumes of information.
I am going thru a trial right now that I am at the crossroads with.  God is keeping me at that crossroad
and I am at my wits end.  I have tried to remove myself from that crossroad, but, God says, NOOOO!!!!!
Even knowing the truth does not take away the pain.  I know that God is using that pain to transform me
into the man he wants me to be.  Well, let me start my edification.  Ken

KristaD

Re: New to Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

Welcome Ken. May you get that edification and get through that crossroads with everything that God has intended for you.

gmik

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »

Welcome Ken!  Reading volumes is right!! I pray this forum and Ray's site will help ease you out of the crossroads.  God Bless you thru this trial.

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »

Welcome Ken,

Your in the right place, I also am being presently crushed with a past sin that feels like I may die.  It's a battle/crossroad for Sure! I pray Gods mercy on you!  If you've surrendered it to him, your closer to the otherside than I am.  ;D

Kat was a great help to me as I stumbled around.

Looking forward to your fellowship,
Brenda

iris

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:30 AM »

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

Hi Ken.  Glad to meet you.  Can identify with the crossroads feeling. 

When I was a lot younger, me and a friend decided we wanted to go see the St. Louis arch--just because we could.  Didn't have a map--barely had a car.  We watched the road signs and followed them until we were safely confident that we were on the road to St. Louis and not headed for New Orleans. 

We quit worrying about it for miles and miles until we got close to St. Louis.  Then the 'concern' started up again as we wondered where in the maze of highways was the right way to the arch.  Then we saw the arch, navigated a few turns and made it.

I don't know whether you're looking for the correct turn far from the arch, or nearing the destination, but aim for the arch and you'll make it.  "Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these other things will be added unto you." 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

frecklegirl417

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »

Hello, Ken!!

Welcome to the forum! You will find all of us here with our arms wide open with a hug and an ear to listen. 

With God's love & understanding,
                                                                                    Frecklegirl(Pam)

Roy Monis

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

Hi! Ken

WELCOME!  It would have been a big dancing welcome but I have been asked by an old member who has opinions but realistically a much, much younger member in years to desist. So a double helping will have to suffice; WELCOME!

If I read your post correctly, I believe, by crossroads you mean the spiritual and not the carnal/physical/ mental type. Based on this premise I have to question your statement “Even knowing the truth does not take away the pain.” as to whether you do truly know the truth because from what Jesus has to say about it is:” So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”  (Jn.8:31-32).  From this I gather that if one has the truth then they are set free. So once you have the truth in earnest then you should experience no pain at the crossroads.

Just my opinion brother please don’t take offense, I’m only trying to help not criticizing. If I have given offense please forgive me.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Mike T

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

Hi Ken,
            'The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.'   Romans 16:20
-Mike T-

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 11:26:43 PM »

Hi Ken,
            'The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.'   Romans 16:20
-Mike T-
good Mike! Amen!

Welcome Ken! Looking forward to your posts!
Joyce :)

Heidi

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »

Welcome Ken.... ;D....you are in for the ride of your life, awesome stuff are being discussed on the forum....so sit back as you are about to take off.... ;D

Richard D

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »

Hello Ken-- I hear you brother, I’m also new here as well like not even a week but I know our Lord Jesus has wonderful things in store for all that he leads to this forum.

I’m finding truth in abundance here. And it all started when I first clicked on Bible truths .com. Praise God my friend because this forum is God lead.

Linny

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

Hello Ken!

Welcome to BT and I pray you will walk through this crossroads very soon and look back from the other end in victory!

Blessings, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.