bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e sword and more link  (Read 5531 times)

AK4

e sword and more link
« on: August 05, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

Hey everyone

On the esword and more link on this forum, from this list which is the best and easiest to use when youve never used anything like them before

thanks

anthony

gmik

Re: e sword and more link
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:52:37 PM »

I would like to know this too!!

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »

Anthony and Gena,

I believe esword is if you are looking for one to download and use.
They have a section called "training" that you can click on and it will take you step by step how to navigate through it.
Hope that helps.

Peace,
Suzie

AK4

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »

thanks all,

I also found the website bible.crosswalk.com very helpful.  It has the NIV version on it.  Even with some of its faulty translation its closer to regular english which makes it alot easier to understand for me

KristaD

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

I just looked at e-sword for the first time. My goodness that looks downright confusing and messy to me lol. I use bible gateway if I need to look up a verse. It doesn't have all the english translations (not even the concordant :P) but it's simple if you know some of the words or the chapter and just want to look quickly for something. I guess I will stick to my few translations and strongs in old fashioned book form for the time being.

AK4

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »

Krista

Try that bible.crosswalk.com

It has NUMEROUS translations, concordances, dictionaries, commentaries, etc etc.  It like a esword with more bells and whistles but is only making do your studies on paper or something.  You can even parallel two different translations side by side.

Peace
Anthony

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 07:43:10 PM »

I just looked at e-sword for the first time. My goodness that looks downright confusing and messy to me lol. I use bible gateway if I need to look up a verse. It doesn't have all the english translations (not even the concordant :P) but it's simple if you know some of the words or the chapter and just want to look quickly for something. I guess I will stick to my few translations and strongs in old fashioned book form for the time being.

Just to share....this site gives several translation & concordant also.
 :)

http://biblecc.com

KristaD

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:13 PM »

Saving those sites, Anthony and Brenda, thank you ;D.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.