bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: August 12, 2008 - A Message From Ray About His Health  (Read 112353 times)

Falconn003

Re: A Message From Ray About His Health
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 04:25:18 PM »

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal LIFE.

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives LIFE; the flesh accomplishes nothing. The words that I have spoken to you are SPIRIT and LIFE.

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" Let everyone who hears this say, "Come!" Let everyone who is thirsty come! Let anyone who wants the water of LIFE take it as a gift!

2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal COMFORT and good HOPE by GRACE,

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the LIFE; he who believes in Me will LIVE even if he dies,

As God wills, May Prayer bestow unto your Spirit, Healling and Peace from God.

As God wills, May Prayer bestow unto your Judgment, Release from the Bonds of your Suffering and Pain.

As God wills, May Prayer bestow unto your Faith, The Promise of God from the Sacrifice of Jesus and lead you unto LIFE.

As God wills. May Prayer bestow Hope, Grace,  Comfort, Life and Love Unto L. Ray Smith.

These words i Pray
Rodger

AK4

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »

Ray i strongly believe in my spirit that God is not finished with you yet.  There is still something/or somethings that He wants to reveal using you as his chosen instrument.  I FEEL THIS IN MY SPIRIT.  Usually when i have gotten this feeling its been about 90%+ right.  Hang in there!  Your work is not finished and we all thank God for using you.

With love and patience

Anthony

Phil3:10

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 05:48:26 PM »

Ray,
My simple prayer is for GOD to heal and to bless your ministry until HE returns. You and your ministry have blessed me beyond words.
In HIM and in HIS Love,
Rick Ingram

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »

Dear Ray and family,

I pray that God will strengthen you in this fight - we love you! Hang in there! Praying for you!

Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Ricky

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »

Ray, I am one that does not useally speak unless spoken to, I have not said much here on the form, my heart is saddened by your situation. I have prayed for you Ray, and shall continue on doing so. God`s will for you has to be good because of what you have done for Him, no man has ever done. Hang in there Bro.      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Linny

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

Ray, you are in our prayers and we are so thankful for you and your teaching that has changed our lives!
I couldn't be more thrilled to hear your plan of action! Praise God!
Your new "doc" sounds wonderful!!
YES, get that body in an alkaline state! Cancer feeds on acid.
Build up that immune system! Look up the most powerful antioxidant I've found called Microhydrin-from Royal Body Care. It destroys free radicals!

We love you Ray and are so thankful that you are turning away from traditional medicine and towards God's wonderful self-healing body to turn this thing around!  ;D

Much love sent to you,
Lin and Tobin

Dianne

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »

Ray, when I read your message about your condition my heart was broken.  Isn't it wonderful the way our Father connects us  even though we have never met?  I felt as if I was reading letter from one my own brothers and I called out immediately to God that he might spare you.   Ray thank you for letting us know and not treating us if weren't worthy.  I will continue to have you and your family in my prayers. 

I want you and everyone who reads this to know that I thank God with all of my heart for the teaching that He has inspired you to teach. 

Love to you and your family

Dianne

Claudia, right on!!  It isn't over until our Father say so!!   Thanks!

carol v

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

There is so much to say that I'm at a loss for words. Cancer has taken many whom I loved. I am so glad that Ray has updated us on his course of treatment and that he is going the natural route.

I would SO HIGHLY recommend a course of treatment in a hyperbaric chamber and will email Ray about that. His doctor did mention the importance of oxygenating cancer cells so possibly that will be a part of the treatment. I have a friend who was greatly helped by oxgenating this way.

Ray is much loved.

Carol

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

Ray,
I hope and pray for your well being. I am really overwhelmed by this situation. I can't help but think God is not through with you. I never really regarded anyone as my teacher but you truly have been.
My eyes tear up now thinking about it.

Just know that my prayers are with and your wife and family.
I'm also keeping the Dr. Stegar in my prayers also.

Not yet lord! Please not yet!
This has to be a trying time for all of us here..........
Love you Ray!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

psalmsinger

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »

Praise God!  He heals in the natural for He is Super-natural and in charge of all of nature.  God has a purpose for having Sr. Steger so close to L. Ray Smith.  It is no accident that many have researched healthy living and alternative healing.  At this moment in time, I would also choose alternative medicene in the event of cancer.  So much to learn every day in the situations that He has designed.  I also loved the last teaching straight from our Father out of Ray's mouth.  We are ever learning and it is so much easier when He drags us to be teachable, just like a little child!  Such is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Prayers are for healing all ways, even physically, in God's will,

Barbara

kweli

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 04:07:38 AM »

Brother Ray, you are indeed a blessing in disguise, covered in this decaying flesh. Your existence is a life-changing experience for me, and the many called here. May HE keep you in HIS Divine Will as HIS plan unfolds.

I am at a loss for words  :-[

All Glory to GOD

gmik

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2008, 02:14:45 AM »

Thank you for the honest and informative post brother Ray.  I too started seeing a Naturapathic doctor.  I really believe the Lord is leading your steps!! :)Dr. Steger being so close sure isn't a coincident!!

Ray I cannot express any better than those who have posted before but I will echo a strong repeated sentiment!!!  We love you and will INDEED keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Not only will Nashville be awesome in teaching but will be a celebration of Life!!

Blessings upon you and Manuela, the kitties, and Dr. Steger!

gena miklos

Kent

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 05:49:37 AM »

I don't know what to say. I want to say something, but like others here, I am at a loss for words.

Keep the faith, brother! I know you will. And I also know that you are a fighter. You don't like being on the defensive.

I, and the people here love you like a brother, and will keep praying for you.

Kat

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »

Just a note - I talked to Ray yesterday and he seems to have a positive attitude. 

I have a very good impression of Dr. Steger, being a medical doctor he was able to order the tests to get the info necessary to formulate Ray a very specialized diet plan.  He is on a stringent regiment of taking in a lot of specially prepared foods and nutrients through out the day.  The special oxygenated water is a basic part of Ray's treatment and he will have to drink a lot over the course of time.  This Doctor is so very much on top of all that is happening in Ray's body and is doing everything possible to counteract all the problems that from his extensive experience he is aware of and to get Ray's body in the best possible condition to fight this disease.  Over all his costs are quite reasonable, considering what it costs for any kind of treatment in most cancer clinics. 

Ray has confidence in what Dr. Steger is doing.  He stated he felt like his original doctor's treatment was like trying to put out a raging house fire with a garden hose.  He feels that the extreme diet he is on now is more in line with his diagnoses.

Dr. Steger is familiar with all the different places (Germany, Mexico) that Ray was considering going for treatment and could explain to Ray the shortcomings of these, as he has traveled all over the world seeking the best natural treatments.  But as a medical doctor, he also has the full range of understanding there too.

Well I think that gives you the gist of it and I think I have related this pretty close to what was said in our conversation.  I have developed a calm assurance that all will be well.  I know that the outcome is in God's plan for the best and rest on His wisdom and grace.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

joyful1

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

Thanks for posting, Kat! It helps to know that Ray seems to have made a wise choice in a treatment plan. I am continuing to make my "requests made known," which include Ray's daily improving strength and vitality, peace and clear mind. Sometimes these intense treatments leave a person feeling "different" for a period, before things suddenly improve!

One thing's for sure; God's mercies are NEW every morning!
Joyce :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

Thank you for the update Kat.

Peace,

Joe

rk12201960

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »

Yes thank you Kat,

Good news is always a welcome.
Our prayers for you Ray.

Faith and peace
Randy
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:48:20 PM by Randy »

gmik

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »

Kat or Beloved or anyone really:

What do you know of Chelation Therapy??  I have heard good things from a friend who actually did it and was "nearly brought back from the dead" (his words).  I went on Google and boy did it get a drubbing, tho.

I am so glad Ray is feeling positive about everything.  Joy comes in the morning!

eggi

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 04:07:07 PM »

Dear Ray and all,

I'm so happy to hear that Ray is feeling well, and I'm praying that the food and drink that he is taking will help him to be strong and healthy!!
Guys, is there any way we can help Ray, I mean, would he need help financially? Kat, you mentioned that the expenses are reasonable, but if Ray should need help, I think we should all be there for him, right?

Keep us updated, so that we know if there is something we can do!

Love you all, God bless you!
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »

I have a very good impression of Dr. Steger, being a medical doctor he was able to order the tests to get the info necessary to formulate Ray a very specialized diet plan.

Kat did you mean to say "Not being a medical doctor?"

Because Ray said earlier he was not an md.

Craig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.