bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: August 12, 2008 - A Message From Ray About His Health  (Read 112372 times)

Roy Monis

Re: A Message From Ray About His Health
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:56 PM »

Dear Ray and all,

I'm so happy to hear that Ray is feeling well, and I'm praying that the food and drink that he is taking will help him to be strong and healthy!!
Guys, is there any way we can help Ray, I mean, would he need help financially? Kat, you mentioned that the expenses are reasonable, but if Ray should need help, I think we should all be there for him, right?

Keep us updated, so that we know if there is something we can do!

Love you all, God bless you!
Eirik

'##########

Hi! Eggi

I applaud you Eggi.

We are showing our faith by prayers but we also should be showing our works with financial support. So I appeal to the moderators to organize with Ray's permission for some sort of fund to be set up. We have received treasure beyond all valuation, the least we can do is show some small gratitude. "If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself. But someone may well say, “You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” (Jas.2:15-18).

God bless you brother/sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Kat

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

Hi Craig,

Hummm, I thought that is what Ray said, but maybe I misunderstood as I see he initially said he wasn't.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

E. Woods

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

Loss for words here...

Will pray for entire family,....as Joe said...all of us here also!

Much Love,
Brenda

Brenda,
   Do you live any where close to Punta Gorda.   Earl

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:05 PM »

I've typed and erase my message now 3 times.

Their is perhaps.. nothing to say. I am at such a loss for words.

Ray you mean so much to all of us here, we have all been so blessed to have you in our lives, to share God's truths with us. I can only pray and beg God to send you a miracle. I'm no righteous man, far from it, but i've seen miracles in my short time on this earth already and ill be praying for one last one.

This is perhaps the least selfish thing i've done in a long time.

Thanks for the opportunity ray.

God be with you man. I always looked up to you, like the older brother i never had. I know you get all your inspiration from Christ and all your strength from Him, thanks for showing us all that God really does love and that He really is there.

Your courage and strength in all this is a blessing. You've always pointed us in the right direction.

Love you so much man.

God bless you,

Alex

gmik

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

Thank you for sharing Alex.  That was beautiful and heartfelt.  I think you caught what we all are experiencing right now!

Miracles are what God does!!!  Our love and hope are w/ Ray now.  I hope periodically someone will be lead to bring this thread back up like you did Alex.

My little Alien boy  :D how you are growing in the Lord!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:34 AM »

Thank you for sharing Alex.  That was beautiful and heartfelt.  I think you caught what we all are experiencing right now!

Miracles are what God does!!!  Our love and hope are w/ Ray now.  I hope periodically someone will be lead to bring this thread back up like you did Alex.

My little Alien boy  :D how you are growing in the Lord!!

Haha, thank you so much for the kind words gmik! Perhaps to kind ;)

Fabruk

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 08:13:35 PM »

Dear Ray,
We can only imagine how hard must be for you and your family at this point in time. But you will never be alone. We are all thinking and praying for you and your family.
Although many of us never met you, we are Family and we will all suffer and rejoice with you according to God's Will.
There is time for everything and I pray for a time of healing and strength because you are a Might Man of God.
Be Healed in Jesus Christ Name for the Glory of our God our Father.
Love
Fabio/UK

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »

Dear Ray,
We can only imagine how hard must be for you and your family at this point in time. But you will never be alone. We are all thinking and praying for you and your family.
Although many of us never met you, we are Family and we will all suffer and rejoice with you according to God's Will.
There is time for everything and I pray for a time of healing and strength because you are a Might Man of God.
Be Healed in Jesus Christ Name for the Glory of our God our Father.
Love
Fabio/UK

Amen brotha!!

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »

As snake oil salemen go Mr Steger IS ONE OF THE BEST,lol. As a life long Jeet Kune Do expert myself and wholistic practioner of nutrition I used a special diet to help me beat pnuemonia early this year and I struggle constantly with Fybroid Myalgia which is a type of chronic muscular fatigue. Plenty of exercise done steadily, filtered water, clean wholefood eating and good supplimentation all help to keep the illness at bay. I too faced death on those lonely nights curled up in a ball in my front room burning up with the pnuemonia with only my wife on the settee beside me and in my mind my voice crying out to God to make me well. Praise God! He did allow me to get well, I hope He will grant you the same as I.

I hope what is done for you Ray will cause a turn around if it all be in God's will. I'm sure there is much prayer for your success in beating this cancer floating around God's abode, mine will be floating around for you too. It was your revelations from God that I came to for solace and comfort when God called me out of the Pentecostal church I attended 5yrs ago. Without your site and the eye opening information on it I don't know what I would have done. God has really worked through you Ray and whatever the outcome of this illness is you will have not buried your talent in the dirt.

I bid you God's speed in your recovery and peace and strength at this trying time for you and your family and Sensai Steger. God's will be done, amen. 
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Richard D

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »

Ray, one month ago I've been lead to your site Bible Truth .com through God's direction. I'm greatly saddened with the news of your health. Ray, I just wanted you to know because of your lake of fire series I'll never be the same again and that's a good thing. Thank you Ray Smith for being the God lead man you are. God Bless you Ray with brotherly Love from Richard a fellow brethren.

P.S  Ray, if it's the Lords will I'm not with you in the first resurrection I'll be honored to meet you after God gets done with me in the second resurrection. 

gmik

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

:-* :-*

I am so blessed to be among such beautiful people!!!!  You guys are great!! You have lifted my spirits and if Ray reads these he will feel loved indeed!!

faith2faith

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »

I will stand in the Gap for you and your family ray, along with all my brothers and sisters in Christ.
And i just want to pray this prayer for you and lift you up.

This Gospel that i have heard is the power of God toward ray
I confess Jesus Christ over your life/spirit/soul & body.
I pray you will receive the power of God to make you
sound/whole/delivered/saved and healed right now
Sickness/Disease and Pain i stand in the Gap to resist you
In the Name of Jesus
I enforce the living word of God on you
I won't tolerate you in rays life, Leave his presence
Jesus has already borne his Sickness and weakness
and Pain and he is free
Sickness shall no longer lord it over ray
Sin shall no longer lord over ray
and Fear shall no longer lord it over ray
for he has been Redeemed
I proclaim his freedom in JESUS CHRIST NAME and All the Saints say amen.

United we shall stand, my love and prayers are with you ray, God bless :) 

Dianne

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »

Trish,
  I say amen with you! :D

Dianne

eskimojerry

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »

Ray, my knowledge of you started out greedy and vengeful. I took your challenge to prove you wrong to gain the $1,000.00 bucks and started reading your material line by line. I printed out everything on your website, including peoples letters, and looked for a mistake because at that time, to me, you had to be wrong! The teaching is so different that mainstream christianity. To my wonderful suprise!!!, God was working me. I started reading over 4000 pages of the material every month, every chance I get, I read. Than after months of reading over and checking my bible I finally realized, "Ray is right"! Although I'm not perfect yet, I am a different person from 6 years ago when I saw your website for the first time. Not a day goes by when I'm connected that I don't visit it. That cancer will never be as potent as the blessing God has poured on the earth through you and your wife. Now I preach the message to people who want to hear it at the opportune times. Thank you Ray and thank God.

I like what one poster said about you, "a Ray of light from God". :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »

I am praying for you Ray!  I have sent info to Kat for you to look at on how to become cured of cancer using alternative means.  Please get back with me and let me know what you think.   Also, Gena mentioned CHELATION THERAPY...I have taken these treatments before for my Gulf War Syndrome.  All I can say is that you had better drink plenty of water to flush out your organs b/c they will become overburdened with HEAVY METALS that must pass through the liver especially.  If you do not drink water during this time/IV infusion, then you will get the worse headache (trust me ;)).    :o 8) >:( :-\ :    Chelation is good for Ray, but I'm sure that his Naturalpathic Dr. has considered this and hopefully he has implemented this into Rays' treatment plan...I'd like to know if you know Kat??  Good Idea Gena!

Hello Gena and Deb and all of my beloved family here; I have been away for way too long now!  (several months seems like an eternity sometimes!)  I've missed you all...and have only had the energy to just get through my daily and hourly trials; but God gives me strength to come back at times like now.   I will try to communicate more often.  Lots of love to you all :)!

Blessings,
Susan

Kat

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »

Hi Susan, 

Ray is on a very strike diet that is being closely monitored by the holistic nutritionist Dr. Setger he uses.  Here is a link to a post where he listed what he was taking in every day.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8075.0.html

I will mention that his diet is changed to some degree now, since he has already went through a kidney cleanse and is going through a liver cleanse too.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

bigdog55

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »

To Ray from Bigdog55                                                                                                                      I was really devastated when I read the news about your condition, even though we have never met I feel as if I have known your for ever. I first ran into your Bible truths site last March, and have not been able to put it aside. I have learned more from you in that short period of time than the previous 70 years of my life from modern Christianity. I began praying for you and your family immediately and will continue to do so. I can honestly say I know what you and yours are going through, my wife was contacted cancer in 1982 and was told by several doctors that there was no cure and at best she had three years, however they did not know that it is not over until God says it is over, After much prayer and supplication God spoke to the cancer and said ENOUGH and she has been cancer free till this day. With much love and respect I will continue a prayer vigil for you and let God's will be done. Your friend in Christ Bigdog55

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2008, 02:24:54 AM »

To Ray from Bigdog55                                                                                                                      I was really devastated when I read the news about your condition, even though we have never met I feel as if I have known your for ever. I first ran into your Bible truths site last March, and have not been able to put it aside. I have learned more from you in that short period of time than the previous 70 years of my life from modern Christianity. I began praying for you and your family immediately and will continue to do so. I can honestly say I know what you and yours are going through, my wife was contacted cancer in 1982 and was told by several doctors that there was no cure and at best she had three years, however they did not know that it is not over until God says it is over, After much prayer and supplication God spoke to the cancer and said ENOUGH and she has been cancer free till this day. With much love and respect I will continue a prayer vigil for you and let God's will be done. Your friend in Christ Bigdog55

dear bigdog55,
i know your post was directly to ray but i found it very, very uplifting and inspiring. i know ray would love hearing from you also. what a wonderful testimant to the truth that God is our healer and His will is our prognosis. i wanted to personally thank you for sharing your and your wife's experience with cancer.

love in Christ,
claudia

Roy Coates

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2008, 03:41:53 AM »

Ray,
I sure am thinking a lot about you and praying a lot for you. I miss your writings and your audios, I understand your sick and can't type. Just wanted you to know. Be faithful has he is faithful. May God bless you and your family. Update us all when you can.

Peace and Grace,
Roy

daywalker

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2008, 02:29:53 AM »

Ray,

You and your wife, and all those involved, are all in my prayers. I pray that GOD will guide you in the best direction, whatever His direction may be. If He be willing, that He may provide you healing. But also, comfort and understanding. I certainly hope (as well as all of us here who've been touched by you) that GOD be willing to prolong your life many days...

You have been a blessing to me, and I thank GOD for you and your teachings which have changed my life for the better! I really hope to one day meet you in person, but if not, I cannot wait to meet you in the Kingdom!  ;D

GOD Bless you, Brother.

CHRISTOPHER
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.