bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Gods laws of health and nutrition - where in Scipture?  (Read 36602 times)

lilitalienboi16

Re: Gods laws of health and nutrition - where in Scipture?
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

Hey, i plan to be a doctor one day with God's mercy and grace, shame on all you who talk bad about them! God give's the knowledge for anything and everything to each one He see's fit, to this their is no doubt. None the less though, doctors are not out to do harm, but to help, and that is what i want to do in this physical body to provide for a family one day, Lord willing.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2008, 02:56:46 AM »

Hey, i plan to be a doctor one day with God's mercy and grace, shame on all you who talk bad about them! God give's the knowledge for anything and everything to each one He see's fit, to this their is no doubt. None the less though, doctors are not out to do harm, but to help, and that is what i want to do in this physical body to provide for a family one day, Lord willing.

i was so glad to see your post alex. i pray that God will bless you to become a great and compassionate physician. what better mix than to have a doctor who can incorporate helping your physical body and also can speak the Absolute Truths of God to his patients.  to all the naysayers of physicians we cannot loose sight of Luke the physician.  yes, i know that the American medical system has its' problems, but then again, so do so many other "systems" of this world. i too am a breast cancer survivor 8 yrs out. i have always taken care of my body and been careful about eating healthy and when i wanted to eat something that might be considered unhealthy, i ate it in moderation AND, before i eat anything i always ask God to have mercy on me and ask Him to bless my meal with His good nutrition. i ask Him to remove any bad additives/preservatives and then i dig in. when i read part of a post saying that person isn't afraid of diseases because they know how to get healed, i.e. by eating only natural, organic, cleansing this and that. my first thought was "what about God". isn't He the one who heals us, whether thru the help of a wonderful physician/medical team or thru changing the way we eat???

bottom line is, i would not be here typing this post if God had not led me to get a mammogram which showed the lump in my breast. from there He led me to one of the best breast surgeons in texas. God healed me and thru all i went thru because of the cancer, my faith and trust grew even stronger. i met many wonderful people in the medical field who wanted nothing more than to help, comfort, and support me in my journey. i also met many people at the cancer center who i got the opportunity to pray for God's Will to be done in their lives. so long story short, kudos to you alex in your decision to become a doctor.

your sister in Him,
claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »

i was so glad to see your post alex. i pray that God will bless you to become a great and compassionate physician. what better mix than to have a doctor who can incorporate helping your physical body and also can speak the Absolute Truths of God to his patients.  to all the naysayers of physicians we cannot loose sight of Luke the physician.  yes, i know that the American medical system has its' problems, but then again, so do so many other "systems" of this world. i too am a breast cancer survivor 8 yrs out. i have always taken care of my body and been careful about eating healthy and when i wanted to eat something that might be considered unhealthy, i ate it in moderation AND, before i eat anything i always ask God to have mercy on me and ask Him to bless my meal with His good nutrition. i ask Him to remove any bad additives/preservatives and then i dig in. when i read part of a post saying that person isn't afraid of diseases because they know how to get healed, i.e. by eating only natural, organic, cleansing this and that. my first thought was "what about God". isn't He the one who heals us, whether thru the help of a wonderful physician/medical team or thru changing the way we eat???

bottom line is, i would not be here typing this post if God had not led me to get a mammogram which showed the lump in my breast. from there He led me to one of the best breast surgeons in texas. God healed me and thru all i went thru because of the cancer, my faith and trust grew even stronger. i met many wonderful people in the medical field who wanted nothing more than to help, comfort, and support me in my journey. i also met many people at the cancer center who i got the opportunity to pray for God's Will to be done in their lives. so long story short, kudos to you alex in your decision to become a doctor.

your sister in Him,
claudia

Thank you so much claudia, it means alot to me. It's a horribly long journey with all the schooling and i am very frightened that i cannot handle what is required, only God keeps me going and He has put it on my heart this passion and desire to help those who are in great need and He has shown me this is the best way i can do it and make an earnest living to one day provide for a family. So this is what i really want to do. What you said rang complete truth, God heals us their is no doubt, but it isn't always the "genie in a magic bottle" method, were bam! Flash! Out of the sky, presto, it's gone! Sometimes it through the people around us that the Lord has blessed and through the wonderful creation He has made that we are given as sustinance, that we are healed. Along that journey, we are blessed as you were, to meet those who are in need of prayer, and than through our struggles and pain the Lord uplifts us, so that we may help and pray and ask on their behalf - a miracle.

Thank you and God bless!

In Christ,

Alex

Heidi

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2008, 04:34:53 AM »

HOW CAN THERE BE UNITY WITH TOPICS LIKE THIS!!!

Except for the last two posts and a few in between it all sounds so carnal.  Come on my brothers and sisters in the Lord.....let this subject go.  There are more important things to learn!

OBrenda

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2008, 09:46:39 AM »

HOW CAN THERE BE UNITY WITH TOPICS LIKE THIS!!!

Except for the last two posts and a few in between it all sounds so carnal.  Come on my brothers and sisters in the Lord.....let this subject go.  There are more important things to learn!

Heidi,

God bless you I see you are a Lover of Peace!

But as unpleasant as some of these discussions become, how else do we become united, unless our opinions are spoken, and our hearts open for correction?  Thank God we have Brothers and Sisters who have opinions and are engaged for giving answer to them.

If we can not have the freedom to have our ego's stepped on in this place, then we are just playing church.

Wide is the Gate many go through, Narrow is the Gate that Christs leads us.  And although that Gate is narrow there are many many different paths,[our experiences] that lead us to the one Gate, the one truth.  What you see here is God shifting out the chaff in our lives.  If we are truly following His voice, we won't find correction to our ideas a stumbling block.  Painful Yes.  That's the price for God's Wisdom.

We need to be Real here, hanging out like a family, some of us in our PJ's having a coffee, or a juiced veggie drink!  Everyone is precious. All of us have something to add here, and all must take turns, throwing out the trash.  I trust God's Spirit to work in each one of us to examine our own hearts and make adjustments accordingly.

If anyone has read through this post, and has not added anything to their understanding, then God has blinded them.

In the Spirit of Love,
Brenda

Roy Monis

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »

Actually, it might be that they slice them straight down their mid section, spilling their guts out onto the floor.  I saw this in a documentary.  The pigs are hanging upside down (still alive) cut down the middle, begin raisin hell and shaking. 

Sick stuff!!

Hi! Musicman & Linny

Reading your posts has made spew m guts out. I had no idea of the suffering before it arrived on my table. I wonder if Daniel's diet would be be best way out. If worked such wonders for him I'm sure it would be worth a try.

"But Daniel made up his mind that he would not defile himself with the king’s choice food or with the wine which he drank; so he sought permission from the commander of the officials that he might not defile himself. Now God granted Daniel favor and compassion in the sight of the commander of the officials......But Daniel said to the overseer whom the commander of the officials had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, “Please test your servants for ten days, and let us be given some vegetables to eat and water to drink.......At the end of ten days their appearance seemed better and they were fatter than all the youths who had been eating the king’s choice food. So the overseer continued to withhold their choice food and the wine they were to drink, and kept giving them vegetables. As for these four youths, God gave them knowledge and intelligence in every branch of literature and wisdom; Daniel even understood all kinds of visions and dreams." (Dan.1:5;11-12; 15-16).

But there again you can't win against greed, as water rates would go through the ceiling followed by the cost of vegetables. Starvation seems the only likely option for not having the Babylonian mark of the beast in your forehead.

Is anyone willing to keep me company?

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Linny

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »

Not sure if you are being serious Roy but my dh and I are actually planning to go all veggies and fruits in Sept just to get cleaned out and full of energy. I think that some people can actually live healthier without meat but some of us can't.  I can't so this is temporary for me. But I do think that we are responsible to treat all God's creation with mercy even if they are dumb and know no better.

Heidi, please correct me if I am wrong but it seems that you are saying that those of us who think that trying to be better to our bodies and staying away from drugs are carnal but those who spend no time learning for ourselves but spend lots of money on drugs and doctors are not carnal? I think that there are just TONS of things we need to learn and this is just one of them. If I am better able to talk and walk and think, then I am serving God to the best of my ability. My Grandmother spent her last 20 yrs with Alzheimer's and my dad spent his last 15 in a chair or in the hospital. There is a lot to be said for the quality of ones life. I think this is very important stuff.

I also think that this is the best place to talk about ALL THE WORLDLY things that we Christians need to come out of.

So for me, I don't think that learning about how our bodies work best is carnal at all. I certainly made it carnal in the early stages of my learning as food was a god to me. But God knew I'd move out of that stage. I know I am not alone in saying that everything I have learned has had God's stamp on it. His leading has been so obvious to me. What I have learned has also saved me, my family and a lot of my friends a lot of suffering. For example, two of them came to me when they didn't want to have tubes put in their baby's  ears and I knew what they could do. Two children without tubes that now have cleared up miserable infections without any drugs or surgery. What a blessing! And it was so easy!

Rom 12:2  Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
This discussion is all about God and God's will if you ask me.

Please forgive me if anything I have said sounds like I take credit for anything. I simply believe that my Heavenly Father gave us all a self-healing body that if fed better can be healed. I give Him all the credit for my lack of fear. My lack of fear is because He taught me that He is the One who heals and He is the One who created the things that can heal me. But I also believe that His will surpasses my own and He is the One who chooses to heal me. And I also believe that He can heal me without my doing ANYTHING or NOT heal me even if I do.

From what Carol has said, she has tried all routes for her migraines. I don't know why God has not healed them. Just as I do not know why God allowed my Spiritual mentor to die at 61 (she was a complete healthy eater) and my dad to die at 73 who did nothing for his last 15 years but take drugs and surgeries. It does not change what God has shown me however. I know that I am healthier now than I used to be. That is all I need to know.
And Carol, we don't do soy either! Also, we did Colonix too but found another one that is supposed to be easier on your body and was rated higher than Colonix and is cheaper. Message me if you want a website to check it out.

Brenda, I just loved your post. You are so right. We don't have to agree here with everybody. We are all in different places. If you have learned something here, great. If you haven't, fine. I love everyone no matter where they happen to be. My hope is always that what I have learned might lessen someone else's suffering. If they aren't led to go that way, I don't get angry. God has us all right where He wants us to be. 
I have to be ready to talk about it if I feel led to in case someone IS ready to hear it.

Believe me when I say I have kept my mouth shut a zillion times more than I have opened it. In regards to this topic and especially about BT topics! I do my best to listen to the Lord about when to speak up.

Many blessings to all...

Heidi

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

Hi there Linny....yes, you did misunderstand me.

Brenda raised some valuable points which I will take and meditate on.  This is a place for all of us to grow and become united.

Love you all.

Heidi
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:42:21 AM by Heidi »

winner08

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 12:23:40 AM »

Yes musicman you are correct. These poor animals, cows, pigs and such do suffer something awful while being killed for dinner. Yet that doesn't stop me from loving beef and pork. I seen that document on how they kill these animals. Hanging them on a hook and cutting them down the middle. Letting the blood drain out. Then the immigrants clean up the mess and work the line, cut them up and probably get pay close to nothing. That's a different topic.  For you Roy, Yes the animals do suffer before, and doing their death. But like I said this will not stop me from eating beef and pork or chicken.

Darren
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 12:33:06 AM by winner08 »

carol v

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »

I certainly believe the animals should be slaughtered as humanely as possible but let's also be aware that God Himself was requiring the slaughter of animals as sacrifices for centuries. The Levites and their families ate these animals.

I imagine that slaughtering something like a bullock is not a pretty sight and if we saw it on video we wouldn't enjoy it, but God obviously intended for animals to be slaughtered for food.

AK4

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »

Hi all,

Im thinking of doing a colon cleanse or a detox.  Anyone have some honest info on this?  pros & cons

Athony

Linny

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »

Hey! Yes, I highly recommend it. If you go into most any healthfood store that sells books, you can find a book by Norman Walker about why you should cleanse the colon.

Here is something I found quickly:
Benefits Of Colon Cleansing
A healthy colon is crucial to living a healthy life. Many ailments begin in the colon, and, if not discovered or treated, can cause serious problems. Such ailments can even lead to death. In America today, colon cancer is one of the most prevalent types of cancer.

Part of the reason so many Americans have an unhealthy colon is the lack of fiber benefits to their diet. The required daily allowance for fiber intake is 20 to 30 grams, an amount few people achieve. However, eating a diet with insufficient fiber is like cleansing dishes without a sponge. You simply can't get all of the grime off the plate. Without fiber in the diet, scraping the colon clean during each use is impossible. Buildup occurs, resulting in the health problems mentioned above.

Health Benefits of Colon Cleansing
Colonix, the cleansing program we offer at DrNatura.com, works with natural ingredients such as fiber to help get the colon back to functional health. A simple cleanse that takes place over a period of several months so as not to shock the system, Colonix requires oral supplements, a fiber substitute, and laxative tea. The combination of these ingredients benefits the body by ridding it of collected, impacted waste.

Cleansing and detoxification are important aspects of maintaining a healthy colon. As the colon's function is to absorb nutrients and help eliminate waste, it benefits the body to make sure it has a clear pathway. Take charge of this important bodily function: Get started cleaning your colon today.

We have done Colonix but the next one we are trying is called OXYPOWDER. The reviews we read said it was easier on the system and an easier cleanse. Plus it is less expensive. About $45.

I have also done a 30 day colonic cleanse. I own my own colonic board. And I have done a 14 day fresh juice fast. That one is REALLY good for you. We did the Lemonade diet last year and I won't do that one again.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

AK4

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2008, 03:05:51 PM »

Hi all,

I got this from the book of Barnabas (ch 10).  I know its extra biblical, but what i read from this book so far makes me wonder why it didnt make it in canon.  I got this from the Codex Sinaiticus, one of the earliest credible sources for the NT scriptures.  This excerpt is very interesting with thread.

Barnabas 10

1  But in that Moses said, Thou shalt not eat the swine, nor the eagle, nor the hawk, nor the crow, nor any fish that hath not scales in itself, he had in his mind three doctrines.

2  For in the end he saith unto them in Deuteronomy, And I will arrange before this people my ordinances. The commandment of God is not, therefore, that they should not eat; but Moses spake in a spiritual sense.

3  He spake of the swine with this meaning: Thou shalt not cleave, he meaneth, unto men of this sort, who are like unto swine, for when they become wanton they forget their Lord, but when they are in want they think upon the Lord; even as the swine when it eateth knoweth not its lord, but when it is hungry it crieth, and when it hath received it is again silent.

4  Nor shalt thou eat of the eagle, nor of the hawk, nor of the kite, nor of the crow. Thou shalt not, he meaneth, cleave to, nor be like to men of this sort, who know not how to provide sustenance for themselves by labour and sweat, but in their iniquity seize the property of others, and, as though they walked in innocence, watch and observe whom they shall plunder, through their covetousness; even as these birds alone provide not sustenance for themselves by means of toil, but, sitting idle, seek out how they may eat the flesh of others, being destructive by reason of their wickedness.

5  And thou shalt not eat, he saith, of the lamprey, or the polypus, or the cuttle-fish. Thou shalt not, he meaneth, cleave to or become like unto men of this sort, who are impious unto the end, and have been already condemned to death, even as these accursed fish alone swim in the depth, not floating as the others do, but dwelling in the earth below the depth of the sea.

6  Thus, he saith, Thou shalt not eat the hare, meaning thou shalt not indulge in unnatural lusts;

7  nor shalt thou eat the hyaena, meaning thou shalt not be an adulterer;

8  nor shalt thou eat the weazel, meaning thou shalt not do uncleanness with thy mouth concerning food;

9  therefore Moses spake in the spirit these three doctrines. But they, according to the lusts of their flesh, received them as being about meat.

10  And David receiveth knowledge concerning the same three doctrines, and saith in like manner, Blessed is the man who hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, even as the fish walk in darkness into the depths of the sea, and hath not stood in the way of sinners, even as they who pretend to fear the Lord sin as doth the swine, and hath not sat in the seat of the destroyers, even as the birds that sit for  prey. Ye have also in the end a commandment concerning food;

11  but Moses said, Eat ye everything that is cloven-footed and that cheweth the cud. What meaneth he? He that taketh food knoweth him that feedeth him, and, resting upon him, seemeth to be glad. He therefore saith well, having regard to the commandment. What then meaneth he? Cleave ye unto them that fear the Lord, who walk in his commandments, which they have received in their hearts; unto them that speak of the ordinances of the Lord, and observe them, unto them who know that the practice of them is a work of gladness, and who meditate on the word of the Lord. But what meaneth that which cleaveth the hoof? It meaneth that the just walketh even in this world, and expecteth the holy life.  Behold how well Moses hath made these laws;

12  but how was it possible for them to perceive or understand these things? But we, having rightly understood the commandments, speak them even as the Lord hath willed. On this account hath he  circumcised our ears and hearts, that we should understand these things.

For those who dont know Barnabas was traveling with Paul before they had a strong dissagreement. 

Anthony

Linny

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

Hey Anthony! I used to be quite literal with the Old Testament food laws when I first started learning about nutrition. God molded me through 10 years of learning to find balance.
 There is one particular ministry that we learned a lot from, that is, in my opinion, completely wrong in their legalism.

This Scripture is clear about the legalism in food laws...

1Ti 4:1  God's Spirit clearly says that in the last days many people will turn from their faith. They will be fooled by evil spirits and by teachings that come from demons.
1Ti 4:2  They will also be fooled by the false claims of liars whose consciences have lost all feeling. These liars
1Ti 4:3  will forbid people to marry or to eat certain foods. But God created these foods to be eaten with thankful hearts by his followers who know the truth.
1Ti 4:4  Everything God created is good. And if you give thanks, you may eat anything
1Ti 4:5  What God has said and your prayer will make it fit to eat. 1Ti 4:6  If you teach these things to other followers, you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus. You will show that you have grown up on the teachings about our faith and on the good instructions you have obeyed.

The hardest thing I have ever tried to do in my walk is the balance with nutrition and not allowing food to become a god to me.

Stevernator

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »

Wow Anthony that was awesome! Im gonna try to read the rest of that book. I'm so glad its like I learn something new every day!

AK4

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »

Hey Steve,

Thanks.  After reading chapter 10 though i can see how this epistle doesnt fully harmonize with the rest of scripture.

Anthony

ciy

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

Anthony,

Chapter 10 of Barnabas is not scripture.

CIY

AK4

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

Anthony,

Chapter 10 of Barnabas is not scripture.

Oh i know i was just reponding to what i had put in my post earlier

I got this from the book of Barnabas (ch 10).  I know its extra biblical, but what i read from this book so far makes me wonder why it didnt make it in canon.  I got this from the Codex Sinaiticus, one of the earliest credible sources for the NT scriptures.  This excerpt is very interesting with thread.

Phill B

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »

Thanks kindly for everyone who took the time to post on this topic.

As I am relatively new to Bible studies I was surprised by how little scriptural information there is in the Bible(s) about Gods eating plan for his family. I have a hightened interest in this issue firstly because I have suffered from overweight/health problems most my life, and further when Rays doctor mentioned Ray had violated Gods laws about eating – my ears plucked up. Just prior to Rays recent grim cancer prognosis, I had been listening to Rays audios and realised that some of his health problems were common to me also …sleep apnea, high blood pressure…etc. I had come to believe my problems were mainly due to an extremely poor diet including eating too much cooked (dead) food. Rays illness has given me a timely wakeup call to get my health plan in order (again).

And could it be that Dr Steger knows something of Gods divine diet that the Bible does not reveal?

Undertaking some further research, I now get the feeling eating meat was perhaps not in Gods original plan for man, so, in addition to some other food changes and eating habits, I have decided to eliminate all meat from my diet. This is a big deal as I have eaten meat all my life. I will monitor how this new eating plan affects my health.  If I don’t see or feel any significant improvement I guess I’ll be back to McDonalds for breakfast pretty fast! 

I appreciate that depending on ones perspective you can pull up different scriptures and teachings to either support or oppose a view or belief. Below are several scriptures along with other information that I have found interesting and motivation to support my new eating regime.

Genesis 1:29 (King James Version)
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; TO YOU IT SHALL BE FOR MEAT…

Exodus 20:13 (King James Version)
Thou shalt not kill.

The exact Hebrew wording of this biblical phrase is lo tirtzack. One of the greatest scholars of Hebrew/English linguistics (in the Twentieth Century) -Dr. Reuben Alcalay - has written in his mammoth book the Complete Hebrew /English Dictionary that "tirtzach" refers to "any kind of killing whatsoever." The word "lo," as you might suspect, means "thou shalt not."

Many Bible scholars persist with the theory that Christ ate animal flesh, obviously swayed in their opinions by personal habits. The desire to accede to prejudice and uphold existing tradition has been a human characteristic for many centuries, but truth appears now even more important as man exerts his independence in so many aspects of life.

Respected Bible scholar Rev. V.A. Holmes-Gore has researched the frequent use of the word "meat" in the New Testament Gospels. He traced its meaning to the original Greek.

His findings were first published in World Forum of Autumn, 1947. He reveals that the nineteen Gospel references to "meat" should have been more accurately translated thus:
Greek word, number of references and actual meaning.
·   Broma 4 "Food"
·   Brosis 4 "The act of eating"
·   Phago 3 "to eat"
·   Brosimos 1 "That which is eaten"
·   Trophe 6 "Nourishment" 
·   Prosphagon 1 "Anything to eat"

Thus, the Authorized Version of John 21:5, .'Have ye any meat?" is incorrect. It should have been translated: "Have ye anything to eat?"

"Fish" is another frequently mistranslated word in the Bible. Its reference is often not to the form of swimming life, but to the symbol by which early Christians could identify each other. It was a secret sign, needed in times of persecution, prior to official acceptance of Christianity as a state religion.

The sign of the fish was a mystical symbol and conversational password. Its name deriving from the Greek word for fish, "ichthus" Much later it was represented an acrostic, composed of leading letters of the Greek phrase, "Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter"-"Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour."
Frequent references to fish are intended as symbolic of The Christ and have nothing to do with the act of eating a dead fish. But the symbol of the fish did not meet with Roman approval. They preferred the sign of the cross, choosing to concentrate more on the death of Christ than on His brilliant life. Perhaps this is one reason only ten percent of His life record appears in the canonical scriptures. Most of His first thirty years has been omitted.

Various "Translations" of the 6th Commandment
'Thou shalt not kill any living thing,' for life is given to all by God, and that which God has given, let not man taketh it away.  ~Jesus, Gospel of the Holy Twelve, (earliest known recorded words of Jesus)

Daniel 1:11-15 (King James Version)
Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us PULSE (vegetables) to eat, and water to drink.

Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

Matthew 3:4 (King James Version)
And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

Gospel of the Holy Twelve
And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a girdle of the same about his loins, and his meat was fruit of the locust tree and wild honey.

Isaiah 7:14-15
Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil and choose the good.

Acts 11:6-8 (King James Version)
Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 03:08:49 PM by Phill B »

OBrenda

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »

Phillb

I've been struggling also with peace of mind for a food plan.  I'm a sever "Carbohydrate Junkie" if I eat it I am constantly hungry all day long every minute!  I have mostly tried to stick to low-carb Atkins's diet, but I was told that this causes the body to become acidic, which as we know from Rays situation is a breading ground for cancer.

I wonder how one finds out if their bodies are acidic, and how one can reverse this? 

Confussed,
Brenda
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.