bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nashville Conference Spillover?  (Read 4187 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Nashville Conference Spillover?
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »

First...I have not signed up for the waiting list due to the unsettled nature of my life right now concerning work.  I don't want to be one who 'gets a seat' and winds up depriving somebody who could have come should it turn out that I can't.

Since Nashville is not very far from here, my plan is just to show up if I am free to go.  If I get a seat, fine...if I don't, then I'll be happy that they are all full. 

It's probably way too early to be asking this, but would there be any interest or possibility of meeting some of you there outside the conference?   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

musicman

Re: Nashville Conference Spillover?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:23:28 AM »

Of course.

Brian

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 03:03:33 AM »

Definitely!
That was my plan too.  ;D

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

Hi Dave,

One of the great benefits of attending a Conference is the fellowship that is constantly happening in between the segments of Ray's presentation. Many of us meet at the hotel lobby on Friday night and either go out to supper together (or in smaller groups) or just visit together for a few hours. Same thing during the (normally a 2 hour break) lunch time, then again Saturday night, even Sunday afternoon.

It is a truly joyful experience to be with the others from the Forum and some might find this surprising but there are many folks who are not members (usually at least 50%) but are very, very knowledgeable of the material on BT.

This will be my 5th Conference with every one having some very memorable meetings with other brothers and sisters during the "off hours."

If anyone is close to Nashville (without seating reservations) and wants to be part of the extra curricular fellowship I know they will be warmly received.

Peace,

Joe

Stevernator

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:47:00 AM »

Hi Dave,
I was thinking the same question. I am interested in doing the same thing you are.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »

Cool then.  Sounds like things are not going to be too gated off (and thanks to RayRay for the PM as well).  Hopefully I'll be able to go and am looking forward to meeting all I can.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.