bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: full moon  (Read 6767 times)

dewey

full moon
« on: August 17, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »

paula & i looked at a full moon last nite ,for at least 2 hours. it was great. we got so high that our imagination was over powering. paula tells me that scientist say that a meteor hit the earth and blew that much debris in to outer space, and that is how it got there.of course i disagree, i informed her that scripture says the sun was to light the day time and the moon was to lite the nite, we argued for 5 mins , than we told each other we were sorry .
 now i want to make a statement, if there is any thing better than making up under a full moon God surely kept it for himself.
 in the spirit love yau'ns .
  dewey said it

OBrenda

Re: full moon
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 05:49:37 PM »

Awe......That was beautiful you guys!
 :-*
Brenda

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »

Great story, Ya'll.  Lots o' wisdom in there, too.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

musicman

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »

I also disagree with the scientist.  It was a Mars size planet that hit the earth, ejecting just enough debris to a location just far enough away from the earth so that it could coalesce and not be ripped apart by earth's gravity.  At present, the moon moves away from the earth at the rate of about 2 inches a year.  What an unlikely miracle our moon is.  Did you know that our moon makes complex life on earth possible?  And with the creation of man, God decided that the moon should be just far enough away and just the right size so that we can experience solar eclipses once in a while at various places on the earth.  Because of this perfection, scientists are able to study the atmosphere of the sun without the blinding light. to cancel out our perspective.   

Samson

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 02:56:12 AM »

Hey Dewey & Paula,

Do you know what Lawrence Talbot told Lou Costello; " Tonight the moon will be full and I will turn into a Wolf, Lou Costello responded by saying: " Yeah, You and two million other guys ", so watch out Freckle Girl, I'll turn into a Wolf for You.  ;D ;D ;D

Corny, Samson.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 04:06:39 PM »

;D ;D ;D

AK4

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »

I also disagree with the scientist.  It was a Mars size planet that hit the earth, ejecting just enough debris to a location just far enough away from the earth so that it could coalesce and not be ripped apart by earth's gravity.  At present, the moon moves away from the earth at the rate of about 2 inches a year.  What an unlikely miracle our moon is.  Did you know that our moon makes complex life on earth possible?  And with the creation of man, God decided that the moon should be just far enough away and just the right size so that we can experience solar eclipses once in a while at various places on the earth.  Because of this perfection, scientists are able to study the atmosphere of the sun without the blinding light. to cancel out our perspective.   

Yeah they say this planet called Nibiru when it comes into our solar system on its orbit of its sun (dark star), one of its moons collided with earth when it was forming.  Then again if you look up this Nibiru planet you'll see possibly another NASA cover up about this planet coming into our solar system again possibly causing havoc real soon.

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »

Have you read what the Samerians claimed about this planet?
 ???
 :-\
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:07:58 PM by OBrenda »

gmik

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »

Watch out Paula----another full moon tonite!!! 8)

(I am just jealous-hubby in Canada fishing-all this good moon going to waste! ;))

AK4

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »

Brenda,

Yeah its kinda spooky and intriguing at the same time.  All the stuff these aincient seen in the stars revolving around the year 2012 is interesting.  dont know if i believe it though because its seems real pagan.

OBrenda

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »

Brenda,

Yeah its kinda spooky and intriguing at the same time.  All the stuff these ancient seen in the stars revolving around the year 2012 is interesting.  dont know if i believe it though because its seems real pagan.

The thing about the 2012 is they give a specific date in December.  I think its the 21st.  Jesus tells us that not even He knows the day, only the Father in Heaven. So I don't believe it's "the end".  But I also can't answer how they knew over 5k years ago we had 10 planets and the 10Th was a "comet/planet" which we just discovered in 2003?

There's more to this understanding, but it eludes me......one thing for sure the real truth won't contradict the scriptures! Whatever it all means...Paula & Dewey are certainly on to something special here!   ;)  ;D

WhoAmI

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »

Some of the problem Brenda is that we were always told that the farther you go back in history mankind gets dumber and dumber until he is a mumbling idiot carrying a club and hunched back. But from my studies we find a lot of ancient things that show they were not as dumb as our teachers would have us believe. The scriptures themselves show us that they knew things that we didn't know until about a hundred years ago.

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »

Some of the problem Brenda is that we were always told that the farther you go back in history mankind gets dumber and dumber until he is a mumbling idiot carrying a club and hunched back. But from my studies we find a lot of ancient things that show they were not as dumb as our teachers would have us believe. The scriptures themselves show us that they knew things that we didn't know until about a hundred years ago.

Excellent Point!
      ;D

dewey

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

Hi, Gena

You're right - it was a full moon last night and sure enough we watched it for a while.  Paula wanted to talk about AK4's post and what they say about the planet called Nibiru.  I told her it was all speculation and she wanted to talk about OBrenda's post on have people read about the Samerians.  That did it.  The argument was on for about 5 minutes.  Then we made up.  And what is it they say?  The rest is history. 

I love you guys for makin' these off the wall comments.  It gives Paula something to start an argument about.  I sure am glad this full  moon only happens for about 3 days a month - it's killin' me!!!

Love y'ans

Dewey
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:27:00 PM by dewey »

OBrenda

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »

I love you guys for makin' these off the wall comments.  It gives Paula something to start an argument about.  I sure am glad this full  moon only happens for about 3 days a month - it's killin' me!!!

Love y'ans

Dewey

Glad to be of Service!

;D ;D ;D ;)

AK4

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 12:02:08 AM »

Paula wanted to talk about AK4's post and what they say about the planet called Nibiru.

LOL  ;) let me add full to the fire.  It's (Nibiru) another one of those things the govt's of the world is keeping from the people.  Its very interesting.  Try this one out--- there's a computer program that was made back in the 1990s to try to predict stocks and the actions of people.  It reads everything on the net and comes up with how people will do their stocks.  That was the original intent.  Now they found that it started predicting some of the worlds events and everything also while predicting stocks. It ends at 2012.  It cant go any further.  Its called webot.  Im not too sure but i think it even predicted the tsunami that happened a couple of years ago.

Just trying to add to y'ans love,  ;D

Anthony
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.