bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on daughter's pregnancy  (Read 4034 times)

John

Update on daughter's pregnancy
« on: August 18, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »

Just returned from Pittsburgh.  My daughter Carrie went to the hospital Sunday, August 17 at 6:00 am and delivered a beautiful, healthy baby girl at 9:00 am that day.  The baby was 7lb4oz, 20" long.  Mom and beautiful baby girl Caroline Rose are doing great.  Thanks to everyone who prayed for them and especially to God who did an excellent job as usual.
Thanks again,
John

OBrenda

Re: Update on daughter's pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »

Congradulations Grandpa John!

God Blesses us with a new generation to love....Caroline Rose......Love it!

God is Good!
Brenda

KristaD

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:36:34 PM »

Congratulations!!!!

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »

Good news indeed!!!  My Emma's middle name is Rose.  Love it!!!

Congrats and best wishes!!!! :)

Stevernator

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 11:39:37 PM »

Congratulations John!

Samson

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »

Just returned from Pittsburgh.  My daughter Carrie went to the hospital Sunday, August 17 at 6:00 am and delivered a beautiful, healthy baby girl at 9:00 am that day.  The baby was 7lb4oz, 20" long.  Mom and beautiful baby girl Caroline Rose are doing great.  Thanks to everyone who prayed for them and especially to God who did an excellent job as usual.
Thanks again,
John

Congratulations My Brother and Friend, John,

Sounds like a healthy Grand Daughter, glad everything turned out okay for your Daughter Carrie and your new Grand Daughter Caroline. I count myself fortunate that God has provided a good older Brother and friend to call and talk with on the phone. Never had any fleshly relatives to share Spiritual things with, nothing Spiritual to share with Siblings, Parents, etc. God provided the Apostle Paul for Timothy and it seems that he provided you for my Spiritual benefit and you probably don't realize how important your fellowship is to me. Enjoy your new Grand Daughter and will be speaking with you soon.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

frecklegirl417

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations, grandpa!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.