bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks from South Africa  (Read 4522 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks from South Africa
« on: August 23, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »

Dear Ray Smith

I am a South African Pastor and I work with youth. I love your website, and I must say that the things you write have been living in my heart for some time. When I studied to be a pastor I started to see the cracks and there was a whole host of things I didn't agree with. But I always stood alone, and being a youth pastor makes it tough to get your view across even with scriptures as a back up, because seniority and tradition is a strong little pest that people hold on to more than embracing the truth.

I have a theory: If a person believed something that was based on human opinion and not true scripture and found out he/she believed a lie, I would upset me to, because to them years of their lives are lost because it was based on lies,never to be recovered, so the easiest thing to do is hold on to the lie,argue,fight,curse and deny. Because accepting the truth will make them look stupid.

You may be on the other side of the world, but I feel close to you guys in the knowledge that I'm not alone.

Renier Kleinsmith  (you can put up my name,I dont mind,sorry for the grammer,english is not my first language)

Dear Renier:  We are glad to have another Believing Brother from South Africa. Your grammar and English are just fine.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.