bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ready For Your Miracle?  (Read 4906 times)

Becky

Ready For Your Miracle?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 03:02:42 PM »

it was scary!  I was actually surprised that the caller said he still hurt. I felt bad that he tried to do what they said and it hurt him :( wow.

SandyFla

Ready For Your Miracle?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 03:16:01 PM »

Quote from: Becky
it was scary!  I was actually surprised that the caller said he still hurt. I felt bad that he tried to do what they said and it hurt him :( wow.

Me too. Lord only knows what damage he might have done by trusting that charlatan.

Andrew

Ready For Your Miracle?
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:24 PM »

I don't recall ever reading that Jesus screamed like a banshee when healing the multitudes.

It's sometimes amazing to me how these details are often overlooked because they don't study the Word of God.

Sorin

Ready For Your Miracle?
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »

Quote from: SandyFla
Quote from: Becky

Me too. Lord only knows what damage he might have done by trusting that charlatan.

Yeah, but atleast his viewers got to see how much of a phony he really is. Unless they're still too blind to see.  :shock:

I say, turn off your tv's... RIIGHT NOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

dogcombat

Ready For Your Miracle?
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »

I say, turn off your tv's... RIIGHT NOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!! Cause GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!! wants to HEAL that broken rib cage that came from rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

Ches
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.