bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1984  (Read 5575 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:16 AM »

I'm an ex-christian who stumbled onto your site. I read some of your material and I found that you address many of the same questions I asked (and, ultamately, left the faith over)when I was part of ther church.

All I ever got from them were convuluted explinations; I felt like old Winston in Orwell's 1984 when his tormenter kept telling him that 2+2=5! I couldn't take their crap anymore, so I left them.

Now that I have read your work, I see that I'm not the only man out there asking these questions. I'm also happy to see that you don't bow to the alter of dogma and tradition in your writings. Will I come back to the faith now because of it? I don't know (I'm still rather stigmatized by my last brush with religion)... But I'm glad that there are people like you out there willing to question what has been presented to us as truth.

Keep up the good work!

Punisher1984

Dear Reader:

Actually, I don't "question" the Christian dogma of the Church on my site, I DEMOLISH it with the Scriptures. There are no "questions" regarding the Churches' heresies, in my mind. When one has and knows the Truth, his mind is no longer filled with "questions."

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.