bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 5998 times)

Daddysgirl

« on: August 26, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

Hi all

My name is Mathekiso, most of you wont be able to pronounce that so just stick to Matty. I am 25yrs old and South African. I know some of you from reading your posts daily so yeah I'm not quite a stranger... Anyway, I was introduced to bible-truths.com through an article(Tithing is unscriptural according to the new covenant) that a friend sent to me and me being me i wanted to verify the writer. Little did i know that i was going to have an encounter that has since changed my whole belief premise. I have been reading each day(even at work... :'( but that will soon change) and night since then a lot of Ray's articles- dont even like my bible much these days...sad i know, but i dont trust the translation(it's the NKJV)!

Oh and by the way, being a new mom to a 7mo old, i have joined some parenting forums, well 2, but even they dont have my real name... so this is truly close to my heart. That's about it good people...later!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »

Hi Matty.  Welcome aboard.   :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

kweli

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:53 AM »

Hello new mom Mathekiso. Welcome to the forum

WOW. Yet another one from down South. Glory to GOD. May HE make your stay here enlightening and your walk with Him uplifting.

Looking forward to your posts

Linny

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »

Welcome Matty! You came to BT the EXACT same way I did. How cool is that?
I am living in the country in Kentucky, USA.
Glad to have you join us.

I know you are enjoying that 7 mo old. How fun! I miss my babies!

Kat

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »

Hi Matty,

I'm glad that you have joined us here  :)
I remember how it was when I first found BT, I read there every spare minute I had and yes it changes everything.  This place is a real blessing, so we can escape from the world and come here.  It is so nice to have this little group to share our journey with.  Hope you can find time from your motherly duties to join us often  ;)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »

Hi Matty,

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

gmik

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »

Welcome Mattie and thanks for sharing w/ us a little bit about you.  I was the same way when I "found" BT...I couldn't read fast enough!!!  Thankfully that does ease up a bit so you can get some things done around the house!!  What a joy to have a 7 month old.  How fun!!

God Bless and keep posting!!!

Samson

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »

Welcome Mattie,

Glad you joined us, Do continue to partake of the abundance of nourishing Spiritual food at this Site, looking forward to your comments in the days to come.

So your a Daddy's Girl, I have Six Daddy's Girls, My wife, the Freckle Girl, Shannon and Sara(my Daughters), also Polyanna and Suzie(the female Cats). My wife and I are taking my Daughter Sara(Daddy's Girl) shopping at Walmarts and the Palmer Park Mall this afternoon. Although I don't have Free Will and I'm not a Prophet, I can almost predict the likelihood of nagging and the fleecing of my Wallet that I think will transpire this afternoon.  ;D ;D ;D::) ::) ::). I will truly feel like Samson upon the conclusion of this event.  ;) ;) ;)

Welcome Aboard, Daddy's Girl.

Kind Regards, Samson.

WhoAmI

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 02:24:31 AM »

Hello Matty,

I am happy that you have found this site. When I read your post I thought here is another chance for a young child to grow up without the terror of the false teaching of a god who is going to torture most of all humanity for eternity. May you be blessed!

Jeff

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 03:10:37 AM »

hello matty and welcome. God is surely working in south africa! we seem to have a number of people on the forum who are living there. how wonderful that is. i am blown away by how i can speak to brothers and sisters in Christ who live so far across the waters from me. i am in austin, texas. enjoy your baby girl. what a wonderful gift a child is. i have one daughter (she is 29 now, but i still feel that same connection as i did when she was a baby). as a matter of fact, just this evening she called me and asked me to bring over some of the teachings that ray has done, and which i have printed! i pray God will open up her eyes of understanding. anyway, i just wanted to say welcome and i thank God that you are on our forum.

your sister in Christ,
claudia

Daddysgirl

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 06:52:18 AM »

Hello all

May i say thank you for the warm welcome notes posted. I feel like a new baby in that even though i know not what the morrow brings, i am so hopeful and excited about the future henceforth!

Funny thing though, i have started to have very vivid dreams since reading material from BT- dont worry, i have no idol of the heart called superstition- i just think that i sleep with sooo much in my head that the mind continues to meditate even in my sleep...dont know how the subconscious works so that's just my uninformed assumption. Can anyone testify?

Again, Thank you all.
Matty

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »

Yes, Matty.  I'm confident that the Lord operates in our dreams as well.  In my case, it's been often a little discipleship...sort of an acting out of life-situations and applying truth to them.  Practice, almost.  Sometimes thoughts congeal as well...connections are made between things I've encountered and things I used to believe.  They've slowed, but I doubt they are going away.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »

Hi Matty,

Welcome to the Forum.  I just watched my Grandson being born, so I missed welcoming you sooner! Congratulations on being a Mom! ;D how wonderful!  I certainly feel like you do about finding out how good God is through Ray's teachings.  Each day I unlearn even more.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Your Sister in Christ,
Brenda

Daddysgirl

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »

Hi Matty,

Welcome to the Forum.  I just watched my Grandson being born, so I missed welcoming you sooner! Congratulations on being a Mom! ;D how wonderful!  I certainly feel like you do about finding out how good God is through Ray's teachings.  Each day I unlearn even more.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Your Sister in Christ,
Brenda

Thank you Brenda.

Yes motherhood is the most rewarding experience ever- i would not trade it for the world! i love my son with all my heart. I am looking forward to a lot of unlearning too!

KristaD

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »

Welcome Matty :D!

frecklegirl417

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to the family, Matty!!!

Richard D

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:58 PM »

Hello Daddysgirl, My name is Richard and just wanted to say hello to you, I kind of know what you mean about the Bible thing. It would be nice if Brother Ray would just translate the Bible himself, I’ll definitely buy a few copies.

But I do believe Ray would say until that day keep reading what you have. God bless you sister. Your friend Richard. In his Love.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.