bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby Updates Requested!  (Read 3352 times)

Vangie

Baby Updates Requested!
« on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

I'd like to learn how everyone who is expecting is doing--for example, Brenda's daughter, and our own Krista if you don't mind sharing! 

Also, John and Uncle (Daddy) Beau, how are your new arrivals and your families faring?  I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would love to hear all about you guys and your new family additions. 

Love in Christ,
Vangie

If I've missed mentioning anyone, forgive me, but please chime in too! 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:43:53 PM by Vangie »

KristaD

Re: Baby Updates Requested!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »

Well thank you Vangie :). I am doing great, I have never felt so wonderful in pregnancy before. I am expecting my baby any day now, my others arrived at 39 weeks and I am 39w1d right now ;D. I am planning my first homebirth following God's leading and I am very excited to see how my birth unfolds naturally.
I can't wait to hear from Brenda myself but I think it will probably be tomorrow before she gets around to us. ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 05:32:27 PM »

Hi Vangie,
I just saw this post.  For some reason it didn't show up under the unread Posts ???
Krista & my daughter were due at the same time, but as you know Ethan is already here.
Thanks for your prayers and interest, excited now for Krista's blessing to arrive. ;D

Lots of family here having little ones!

Love in Christ,
Brenda

John

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »

Hi Vangie,
Our new baby Caroline Rose is doing great!  Mom is breast feeding as she did with her first baby and baby is gaining weight-she's getting jowls instead of cheeks.  All is well-although big sister has a few adjustments to make.  She isn't very happy with Mommy right now.  She is used to being the center of attention and hasn't gotten used to sharing the limelight.  She's visiting her Pappy this weekend and is having a ball. 
Thanks for asking,
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 20 queries.