bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: all alone out here?  (Read 6986 times)

Falgn0n

all alone out here?
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »

Hey guys ...

I was wonderin if there is anyone out there, or if anyone knows someone, who is from South Africa, who also has begun to discover and realise these truths?

I noticed a post that was an email to Ray from a pastor here in South Africa, but there isn't any way for me to contact him...

It's frightfully lonely to have no one else to talk to about this stuff. Even my wife has not yet accepted that she has no free will.

Falgn0n

winner08

Re: all alone out here?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »

FalgnOn: Just remember you might feel lonely but your never alone. I know it is one thing for me to say that ,and for you to have to live it.

Darren

Sirach

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:47:13 PM »

I feel with you brother. Never forget your Big Brother in heaven allways will be with you, and that your brothers and sisters on this forum will be also. I think somehow we all feel a bit lonely, becos the christian world does not believe our report..and many of our beloved ones, our friends and people that we know are and remain in that setting. My eyes were opened by the Lord just some months ago...i had a discussion with, and now being ignored by my pastor and the elder of my neighbourhood did not ever respond to me. I have told one of my friends what God showed me, this is some weeks ago...did not hear from him since. I have no illusions what will happen when i speak out if i have too...social isolation probably will be one.

Your brother in Christ

Robin

Phill B

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 12:03:17 AM »

Be of good cheer FalgnOn.

The good news is 'The Truth will set you free', but sadly it may also set 'father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law'.

At times its a lonely journey and particularly hurtful when persecution from family and friends surfaces unexpectedly. During these times I have to lean hard on the Word.

'I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you'.

Will the Wallabies again beat the Springboks in the rugby test in Johannesburg this weekend?

Peace be with you.

tebza4jesus

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 05:23:34 AM »

Hey guys ...

I was wonderin if there is anyone out there, or if anyone knows someone, who is from South Africa, who also has begun to discover and realise these truths?

It's frightfully lonely to have no one else to talk to about this stuff. Even my wife has not yet accepted that she has no free will.

Falgn0n

Falgn0n, wonder no more, I know of someone who is from Mzantsi (South Africa) who has also begun to discover and realise these truths. That's me, tebza4jesus!

Fear no more! You are not alone. I am originally from Pampierstad, a small rownship in Northern Cape, close to Kimberley, but right now I am working and residing in Vanderbijlpark, Vaal area!

I myself am relieved to know that I am not alone.

Hope we will meet soon!

tebza4jesus

Falgn0n

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 05:26:35 AM »

Hey Tebza - ur not too far from me... I'm in Benoni East Rand (Ekurhuleni)

8)

tebza4jesus

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 05:41:05 AM »

Falgn0n, I think I can now safely announce that the GOSPEL TRUTH as revealed in the BIBLE, has now reached the shores of SOUTH AFRICA.

I am not disillusioned into thinking we are the only ones, but I am glad that I know of someone.

Two is better than one...

I will be in Springs (East Rand) come the end of September at a graduation party of a friend. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in an hour or so, just to meet with you somewhere.

Till then, God bless!
tebza4jesus

Daddysgirl

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 07:08:16 AM »

Hi FalgnOn

Though fairly new, I am also South African. Stay in Vereeniging but work in JHB Parktown.

Matty

Falgn0n

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:12 AM »

So so far, thats 3 of us  ;D veeery cool!

chav

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »

Hi
I can identify with many of the comments made in this post. Only recently I went into our local Christian bookshop to buy a new bible,it's a huge place with hundreds of thousands of books on virtually every Christian topic under the sun. I searched mainly out of curiosity, to see whether there were any books for or against universalism, I couldn't find any.it's like we don't exist.For a moment, I too felt a feeling of isolation as I again grasped the hugeness of the mainstream, and its grip on the minds of men.But I would rather be as I am than return to that mess even though it feels a bit lonely at times.
I'm sure in time God will connect us to more people

Triton

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »

Hi you Guys,

Make that 4 so far!  I'm from George, Southern Cape, originally, but have been living in Taiwan for the last couple of years.

It sure isn't easy being alone.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:29:30 PM by Triton »

Beloved

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

Kweli and Arcturus are both from there too, you can read their past posts

Click on their name and then go down to the bottom and you will see the link

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?action=profile;u=932  for arturus
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2659 for Kweli

PM them they come on occasionally
beloved
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:59:40 PM by Beloved »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.