bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A quick introduction folks...  (Read 6142 times)

charlie

A quick introduction folks...
« on: August 30, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Hi there!

As I am new to the board, I thought it appropriate for me to take this brief opportunity to say hello to you all and give you a piece of background information on myself - albeit brief.

My name is Charlie, male, 34 years old with a wife and three beautiful children.  I have been listening to God for a period of around 10 years now, and have only just recently began to have confirmed to me that there are others out there who are receiving the same.  I was led to the forum through Ray's site, which before having read Ray's teachings I would have said "by chance" but now know and understand it to be yet another integral part of God's plan for my life.
I am looking forward to posting on the board, although I am a man of few words so I doubt I will be posting too often, but will enjoy reading what others have to say on the forum also.  I tend to think of God as not only my Saviour and God, but also more intimately as my Daddy.  So if I do mention this in posts then we are all clear as to Whom I speak of.
I am self employed, have my own barbering business and I live in West Belfast, Ireland.

Any way, glad to be on board.  ;D

OBrenda

Re: A quick introduction folks...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »

Hello Charlie,

Welcome!....Your from Ireland...Wow!  I'm from the the US and probably share too much... ;D  ;)
Looking forward to your posts, I have learned much about the real Truth in the Scriptures from Ray's teachings.
Here on the Forum I learn much about myself, as I learn to walk in Gods Grace, Love, Mercy, and Correction.  This I give credit to the variety of posters here that share their Wisdom and encourage us in truth!  I'm sure it's more the quality of sharing, than the quantity.

Your Sister in Christ,
Brenda

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »

Welcome Charlie

So glad you joined, do not worry about being an avid poster, there are a lot of people who just come by just to read.

With Rays main page and this forum site you could be occupied for a long time.  Many topics have been covered in the past but over time they come back too.

I hope you enjoy the transcripts and audio's and now videos of past conferences and the upcoming one. We have people from all over the globe, I know we have several from Ireland but I cannot recall their names at the moment.

beloved

frecklegirl417

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Welcome to the family!!!!  I don't say much either but I enjoy listening to Ray's audio and learning from the others on the forum.

With God's love & understanding,
                                                                      Pam

iris

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Glad your with us.

Iris

KristaD

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Welcome Charlie, glad to have you here :).

Sirach

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

Hi Charlie, wellcome on the forum...God bless you and your family

gmik

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

Welcome Charlie!  You know that "most" ;) American's have Irish in us, so we are just like cousins.  So glad you have joined our family.

Its wonderful to hear that God was speaking to you of similar things before you met Ray's site.  Does your wife share in this Good News??

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 06:51:05 PM »

Welcome, Charlie.  A shave and a trim for me.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

chav

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »

Hi Charlie
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Stevernator

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »

Hi Charlie,
Welcome! I'm glad you posted and hope to hear more from you.
-Steve

Jody Edwards

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »

Charlie,
Welcome to the forum!  It will be good to hear from a brother living in Ireland.  The internet makes the world a smaller place and is a real blessing for people like us who are so spread out in the world.  When you have time, I would love to read your testimony on how your eyes were opened to God's truth. 
May the Lord continue to bless you,
Jody Edwards

Linny

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 12:55:47 PM »

Welcome Charlie,

It is so wonderful to have people from all over the world come and share with us.

Many Blessings,
Lin

Phil3:10

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

Charlie,
Welcome! I think that all of us should refer to our GOD as Daddy. I think this would draw all of us much closer to HIM who is everything.
Phil3:10

Heidi

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 08:45:08 AM »

Hi Charlie....top of the morning to you.  ;D 

Welcome, and may Daddy bless you as He has blessed me since joining this forum.

Heidi

Samson

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Hi there!

As I am new to the board, I thought it appropriate for me to take this brief opportunity to say hello to you all and give you a piece of background information on myself - albeit brief.

My name is Charlie, male, 34 years old with a wife and three beautiful children.  I have been listening to God for a period of around 10 years now, and have only just recently began to have confirmed to me that there are others out there who are receiving the same.  I was led to the forum through Ray's site, which before having read Ray's teachings I would have said "by chance" but now know and understand it to be yet another integral part of God's plan for my life.
I am looking forward to posting on the board, although I am a man of few words so I doubt I will be posting too often, but will enjoy reading what others have to say on the forum also.  I tend to think of God as not only my Saviour and God, but also more intimately as my Daddy.  So if I do mention this in posts then we are all clear as to Whom I speak of.
I am self employed, have my own barbering business and I live in West Belfast, Ireland.

Any way, glad to be on board.  ;D

Hello Charlie,

Glad to have you aboard with us, yes I agree with you, Our Heavenly Father is our Spiritual Daddy. Many of us have Human Fathers(like myself) who aren't Spiritual or interested in Spiritual matters, but all of us have our Heavenly Father.

I notice that you mention that your a Barber, believe it or not, I cut my own hair, haven't had a professional haircut in two years, it takes practice, but it's easier and easier with gradually improved results.

Looking Forward to your continued fellowship in the days to come.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Richard D

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »

Hello and God bless you Charlie, my name is Richard and I’m also new on this forum as well and what a great blessing I have already found it to be. I just wanted to introduce welcome you also. In his love.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.