bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing  (Read 3741 times)

Sirach

Sharing
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:16 PM »

I really want to share this with you.

This evening i came home from training...and guess what i found at home...i found my wife studying Ray's teachings at BT. I wish i could share my joy with you all over this...it goes so far beyond typed words.

Last months i have been reading a lot...and many times i called my wife Irma...saying...Irma...what do you think about this...or what do you think about that...or...have you ever seen this...or...why doesnt our pastor preach about this subject...etc etc. This evening i came home...she was reading, she puts notes on paper and was underscribing scripture in a bible called "bij de bron" meaning "close to the source"

Now i was not doing the calling...but she was  ;D

Robin...look at this...here it says in the explanation that God says to Pharao "ok Pharao...then we do it your way...if you choose to not let my people go...then ok" (It actually really says this in dutch....unbelievable). I looked at her...and i saw in her eyes that she understood what a blasphemous explanation it is. Thats not the only thing she found...she also showed me that "close to the source" systimatically do not comment on scripture wich are difficult (read impossible) to integrate with the doctrine...skipping is so much easier.

Im so happy..so gratefull that my wife is looking for Gods thruth...and that it seems we can walk this walk togheter.

Your brother in Christ
Robin

Stevernator

Re: Sharing
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

Wow Robin, Im so glad to hear that! You seem really excited. Sometimes it is lonely when no one else believes like you but now you and your wife are likeminded. Thanks for letting us share in your joy. Congrats.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »

Hi Robin,

Im so happy..so gratefull that my wife is looking for Gods thruth...and that it seems we can walk this walk together.

You have every right to be happy.  To be able to share this walk with your wife is a great blessing  :D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 01:52:53 AM »

Again, I am so happy to read how God is working in your life.  I pray He continues to show her the cracks in man-made Doctrines and leads her to His truth.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 08:45:14 AM »

That's wonderful Robin!
 ;D

frecklegirl417

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »

Robin,

This is so much like me and Samson. He would read to me some of Ray's paper's and explain them to me and kept trying to get me to join the forum and read more on my own. I would read when he was at work  I would the articles and read the post and found the truth on my own. I am glad your wife has starting reading the articles and is starting to see the truth. I will pray for both of you to grow stronger in the truth together.

With God's Love and Understanding,
                                                                      Pam
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.