bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the honesty of children  (Read 4457 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
the honesty of children
« on: September 04, 2008, 02:42:02 AM »

this past weekend some of my family members and myself were at one of my sisters' house at night swimming in her pool and enjoying the hottub. one of my nieces works as a kindergarten teachers aide. school has just recently started here in texas and my niece was telling us a story about one of the little kindergarten boys. she said the little boy had gotten separated from his class and couldn't remember his teachers' name. my niece asked him if he could describe his teacher. he said "well, she has long hair that is dark."  my niece told him that there were 4 kindergarten teachers that his description could apply to. she asked him if there was anything else he could remember about his teacher that might help. she said he then told her "yes, she has a big but like my momma does." my niece said it was all she could do to keep from laughing out loud, but she told him "ok, i know exactly who your teacher is." my niece then took him to his classroom, but she said she didn't have the heart to tell his teacher how she had determined who his teacher was.  i thought this was so so so cute.  just a reminder of how little children pay more attention to us than we might think, and how their honesty is so right on.

claudia

WhoAmI

Re: the honesty of children
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 03:17:06 AM »

HA HA HA I love it.

;D

Dianne

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 03:48:32 PM »

This is so cute! 
Let me tell you one on myself.  My grand daughter (age 6) was visiting me this past week and we were talking about the importance of eating fruits and veggies.  I told her "If you eat lots and lots of fruits and veggies now when you are young you will grow to be a very old lady".  She stopped dead in her tracks, turned and looked at me and said "You mean like you?"  :-\

frecklegirl417

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »

;D ;D  I enjoyed this very much!!!! It reminded me also of a story about young children. My friends son was just getting ready for bed and was really excited about starting school. He didn't want to go to bed afraid he would miss the school bus. His father said "you need to go to bed to give your brain a rest so you can get smarter then you are now." The little boy answered like this" why daddy your not going to bed so how smart are you?" I laughed so hard tears rolled down my face. His father didn't know what to say then. All I could think of out of the mouth of babes comes the truth. ;D ;D ;D

Kent

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 03:03:47 AM »

I remember when I was really young. 4-5 y/o.

I was at my grandparents. Their parents were alive at the time. Someone told me that "that is your great grand mother". So I went up to her, and asked her "what is so great about you?"

I couldn't figure out what was so funny about that.

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »

Very Cute  :D !

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »

This is true, it is also why some people who are a little large should not wear the "Guess" brand of clothing. Little kids have been known to blurt out 350, 310, 425 etc.. :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.