bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Psalms 104:24-30  (Read 4357 times)

AK4

Psalms 104:24-30
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »

104:24
O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 
104:25
So is this great and wide * * sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts. 
104:26
There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein. 
104:27
These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. 
104:28
That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good. 
104:29
Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust. 
104:30
Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth. 

That word play--

The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon

Strong's Number:   07832  Browse Lexicon 
Original Word Word Origin
qxX a primitive root
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Sachaq TWOT - 1905c
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
saw-khak'      Verb 

Definition
to laugh, play, mock
(Qal)
to laugh (usually in contempt or derision) to sport, play (Piel)
to make sport to jest to play (including instrumental music, singing, dancing) (Hiphil) to laugh mockingly 

King James Word Usage - Total: 36
play 10, laugh 10, rejoice 3, scorn 3, sport 3, merry 2, mock 2, deride 1, derision 1, mockers 1

Although satan is only doing what God has made him to do, i thought this was pretty interesting.

In Jesus,

Anthony

Beloved

Re: Psalms 104:24-30
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 12:44:15 PM »

Great find, this passage really speaks to those in the "sea" the ungodly. things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts. 

In the LOF they will be given mercy and will see their folly and the corruption within themselves.

It also speaks of their future ressurection when the spirit will be sent to them and recieved.

beloved 

AK4

Re: Psalms 104:24-30
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

In the LOF they will be given mercy and will see their folly and the corruption within themselves.

It also speaks of their future ressurection when the spirit will be sent to them and recieved.

Thanks Beloved.  You know i didnt see that about the future resurrection until you just put that there.  God has really opened your eyes!
I can now tie this into my other thread "Absolutely stuck".

Thanks again

Anthony
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.