bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help is on the way!  (Read 4694 times)

SandyFla

Help is on the way!
« on: May 19, 2006, 03:00:27 PM »

AS A CHILD OF GOD-- I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND THOSE YOU ARE LEADING ASTRAY!

FATHER-- I INTERCEDE ON THE BEHALF OF THIS MAN AND THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THIS JUNK, THAT'S BEEN SAID! I PRAY THAT YOU HAVE MERCY ON THEM, AND I GIVE THEM YOUR RHAMA WORD, OF WHICH YOU'VE GIVEN ME-- CHARLITANS, AND FALSE TEACHINGS ! I PRAY THAT THEY KNOW YOU'RE TRUTHS, BEFORE THEY ONE DAY APPEAR BEFORE YOU--AND YOU ASK THEM--WHY? IN JESUS CHRIST NAME--AMEN!

Oh, good! Maybe there's hope for us yet!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

shibboleth

Help is on the way!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »

Here is my response to this mans prayer.

1. I did not "choose" to believe this junk. I came upon Rays site after years of depression because of the doctrine of hellfire. I read his LOF series after I had read everything else. I was afraid there really was a hell, and Ray would just let me down again. But, praise God there is no hellfire and God sovereignly showed me this truth. There was no choice involved in it.
2. God did have mercy on me. That is why He showed me Rays site so I could know the Real Jesus, who is in love with ALL mankind.
3. If Ray is a charlatan and false teacher, please enlighten us. I, as well as many on this site, consider ourselves truth seekers. Please give us scriptual evidence we are wrong in what we believe.
4. We have the truth already, so why would we ask why? That is a little confusing.
5. The only part of this prayer I see as Biblical is the salutaion In Jesus Name.

gmik

help is on the way
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 03:09:12 PM »

That person needs to read Ray's new article on prayer!!

Andrew

Help is on the way!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 04:33:34 PM »

FATHER-- I INTERCEDE ON THE BEHALF OF THIS MAN

1Ti 2:5  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

SandyFla

Help is on the way!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 02:34:01 PM »

Quote from: Andrew
FATHER-- I INTERCEDE ON THE BEHALF OF THIS MAN

1Ti 2:5  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

:)  Excellent point!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.