bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wisdom of children  (Read 4031 times)

Douglas Wayne Thomas

Wisdom of children
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »

[color=limegreen]One day a veterinarian got a call to come to a house to treat a sick older dog. The veterinarian examined the old dog and told the owners that he was dying of cancer. The veterinarian offered to put the animal to sleep to alleviate the old dog's pain. The owners agreed that would be best and had their 6 year old boy brought in to say goodbye to his beloved pet.

The family thought the young boy might learn a valuable lesson from having to say goodbye and learning about death. The veterinarian put the older dog to sleep and the family was sitting around remembering all of the good times the family had with their beloved pet.

The veterinarian remarked that it was sad that dogs did not live as long as their owners. Just then the little boy remarked that he knew why dogs did not live as long as their owners. The little boy explained that people had to live a long time to learn how to be nice, loving, and caring to each other. He said dogs already knew how to do all those things and that is why they did not have to be here as long.

[/color]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 01:01:40 AM by Douglas Wayne Thomas »

OBrenda

Re: Wisdom of children
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:33:53 AM »

Oh how true.....

God make me as wonderful as my dog thinks I am   ;)

carol v

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »

Great saying Brenda ;D

My dogs think I hung the moon.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »

Wow.  Great lesson!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.