bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I going crazy?  (Read 6210 times)

EKnight

Am I going crazy?
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »

I could have sworn the Nashville Conference was scheduled for September 27th.  Was it changed?

Eileen

Beloved

Re: Am I going crazy?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »

No it has always been Sept 21 and 22nd.

beloved

Ray-Ray

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »

I think it as been changed to sept. 20-21, 2008 ( LOL )peace ,Ray-Ray

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »

I could have sworn in was September 27-28.  I thought I couldn't go because I have a wedding that weekend and Now I see it says the 20th.  I could have gone!!!!!!

ugh
Eileen

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Lary Gupton here in nashville set up the Hotel and it was on Sept 21, I am not aware that it changed, because we were trying to get locked for the best rate we could. I live about 60 min away so I made hotel reservation for then.

If it is not too late for you there may now be room contact Ray

beloved

dewey

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02:40 PM »

wow, that sure messed up my 3 days off, I had plans , i was going fishing for food ,but now i have been shown in a dream that i am going for men. who am i gonna tell it to?  I don't know yet , the last time i tried this i got hit in the  back of the head with an  acorn squash.
love y'ans
dewey

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

I would never get a flight at this late date.  I guess God didn't want me there.  >:(

Eileen

Beloved

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 10:47:14 PM »

I just talked to Ray on the phone .  There are several people that they have not been able to get a response on whether they are coming or not, they tried email and calling and nada.  Perhaps they are embarressed or afraid to tell him that they are not coming.

There are no definite slots but there may end up being a few empty seats if these people do not show up.

beloved

gmik

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 11:20:22 PM »

We were on the waiting list and Ray called and then e mailed me (bless his heart!) that we could come!  Yahoooooo.  I got in at the Holiday Inn w/ his special rate (and its a good one!). We live in Michigan so I will take Friday off.   But it is def. the 20th and 21st w/ a get together on the 19th.  If anyone wants to go you should e mail Ray.

musicman

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 02:29:44 AM »

Yes!!  You're going crazy.  I beat cha.  I'm already there.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 01:51:32 AM »

actually isn't it a fact according to many many emails ray has received that he (and all of us too) are crazy and deluded, having the audacity to believe that Christ just isn't able to save all of mankind and such other truths we have been shown. but if that's crazy, i am more than happy to wear that title. so in this since crazy isn't so back, but loosing your mind is a whole other thread...

claudia

Samson

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 10:09:16 AM »

The one constant in an ever changing Universe, The Musicman, I concur, you are crazy, we all must be, to live on a planet like this and most people outside this forum believe we are,  ;) ;D

Eilleen, in your case, no comment, hopefully its not early Alzheimers, o-n-l-y  k-i-d-d-i-n-g. My wife doesn't have a good memory either, unless I did something she doesn't like, in that instance, she remembers quite accurately and it could be months ago.  ;D ;D ;D

Priceless, Samson.

Sirach

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »

Cant be there...its to long of a swim....all who are going...have a blessed conference.

Really looking foreward to the audio on it....is there also written installment comming out of this conference ?

Blessings

Robin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.