bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurricane Psych  (Read 5224 times)

musicman

Hurricane Psych
« on: September 07, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »

So, it was Friday morning when I checked Hurricane Ike's probable 5 day track when I noticed, hey, it's headed straight for my house.  How wonderful!!  Everybody I spoke to said, yeah, it's comming.  Let's just say that I was in slightly better spirits after the 11:00 AM advisory, Friday morning.  I do pray that it steers clear of New Orleans, now.  So, because of it's initial deceptive track which sent chills down my spine and through my vitals, I will now refer to it as Hurricane Psych.

Unfortunately, the Miami Hurricanes did blow in the fourth quarter last night in Gainsville.

gmik

Re: Hurricane Psych
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »

Hey, what's REALLY important is that Michigan actually won a game!!  Stevie Threet went to the school I taught at.  I had his brother and sister.  We always called him Bubba!

My next door neighbor is Kellen Davis!  Who????  Ahhh....he is playing for the Chicago Bears now!  Don't know his # yet. (Unfortunately he played at State)

To those not in the know--UofM does NOT like MSU !

Anyway Musicman, are you saying that you are glad Ike is gonna blow some one elses house down, just so long as it is not yours!?! :'(

(PS...just teasing ya!) :D

winner08

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »

Sorry musicman I find no humor in a hurricane. Hurricanes are not to be joked or taken lightly. I lived through the Katrina  aftermath the Gustav mess and Camille and Betsy We have live through all of this and we will live through more ( God willing). People are just going through the motions of everyday life. I think there is alot of depression and shock and now if we look at the 5 day track it looks like Ike can hit here, man give us break.

Darren

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

Musicman has one of the ryest sence of humor on the forum, I do not think he was making fun of hurricains, There is No Way one would head for his house  ;D ;D  What instrument do you play musicman...I bet it is a horn   ;D

These hurricains are very interesting, they come in cycles and are then overwhelming because of their repitive hits on the same targets. There are so many people being effected . The devistation is so tragic for those folks effected.

I live in Tornado alley, we do not get the warning many days ahead.  It is more wham....then you get to see the trail.

I will pray for your family Darren. Where did you evacuate out to with this last one?

beloved

musicman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »

Trust me, I know about hurricanes.  I went through Andrew at Ground Zero early in my college days.  Being a home owner now, at the edge of a southern peninsula is becoming more stressful than I can handle.  Guess that's life. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:30:41 AM by musicman »

EKnight

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »

I just saw on my news that IKE is headed for Texas.

Eileen

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »

I just saw on my news that IKE is headed for Texas.

Eileen

yes indeed eileen. now it is headed for my mother's house. but then again, the forecast changes with each day that passes. growing up in south texas i and my family have been thru some devastating hurricanes. when i saw on the weather channel that the tracking computers had changed yet again the area ike might hit i just stopped and thanked God that His will be done and that in His will He also send forth His mercy, then i sent a petition to Him that ike just break apart, but i knew that His will was in the storm also.

love in Him,
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.