bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Romans 9 .. Whole chapter  (Read 5056 times)

Sirach

Romans 9 .. Whole chapter
« on: September 08, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

I was just reading Romans 9 the whole chapter, and im confused at what i read. Especially verses 22 and 28.

Does anybody has teachings on this chapter ?

WhoAmI

Re: Romans 9 .. Whole chapter
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

Hi,

I don't think we are suppose to "teach" on here.

I will ask you this though, and I only ask because I don't know you or what you are aware of or not. But have you grasped the way God uses people either  for what we might call a "good" outcome or "bad" outcome?

Jeff

AK4

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:48:28 PM »

I was just reading Romans 9 the whole chapter, and im confused at what i read. Especially verses 22 and 28.

Does anybody has teachings on this chapter ?

JMHO here

I think verses 22-27 God is saying with patience (maybe since Adam), he is having great patience on mankind (who keeps sinning and sinning) by holding back what He could do at anytime in bringing all men to glory.

Rom 5:20  Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

But v28 When He decides show His power at the resurrection and during that age, it will be quick and final compared to how long He waited to bring all to glory.

Remember in a twinkling of an eye.  As for the ones that wasnt changed, i dont know how long that age will be or how quick.

JMHO

In Jesus,

Anthony

Sirach

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:21 AM »

Hi,

I don't think we are suppose to "teach" on here.

I will ask you this though, and I only ask because I don't know you or what you are aware of or not. But have you grasped the way God uses people either  for what we might call a "good" outcome or "bad" outcome?

Jeff

Yeah...i think i do...i understand the story of Jozeph and his brothers, or the way Pharao was used...it all serves a purpose, it has a goal...Gods ultimate goal. But this doesnt make me understand everythin i read...and when i have questions, i ask them.
I do not ask teachings from everybody..i mean it more in the way if there is teaching on it allready...if someone knows...then it saves me a lot of time looking for it.

Blessings
Robin
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:59:36 AM by Sirach »

Sirach

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:59:07 AM »

Thx AK4. I dont know if i understand it right now...but thx for your reply

Blessings
Robin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.