bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are there any updates on Ray's health?  (Read 7201 times)

Heidi

Are there any updates on Ray's health?
« on: September 09, 2008, 03:34:08 AM »

Hi there mods,

I would just like to know how Ray is doing or maybe it is none of my business but he is in my prayers.  ;D

Heidi

Heidi

Re: Are there any updates on Ray's health?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 07:36:02 AM »

Got my own answer in test/prayer & fellowship:

Re: Ray's Health
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 05:52:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked to Ray today (Wednesday).  He is in good spirits and is working hard on the conference material.
He is beginning to struggle with this diet he is on.  He has a totally bland diet with no seasonings or salt.  He has a special cereal mix he eats every morning, that he says he can not force it all down any more.  For lunch and dinner he has red beans and rice with broccoli or cauliflower, it's really getting hard for him to get this down any more too.  He has a mid afternoon snack of an apple, prunes or figs and soaked walnuts, this he likes alright.  And he drinks lots of that special water all day.  That's about it or all I know of.  But the monotony of this diet is really getting to him.  He is scheduled to see Dr. Setger tomorrow and hopefully he will work out some degree of a moderate change on what Ray's eating.  Btw Ray has dropped almost 50 lbs. and obviously is getting around better, as you know he had bad knees and ankles.
Just thought everybody would like to have an update and could adjust your prayers accordingly.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Love
Heidi  ;D

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 08:39:00 AM »

Dear Forum and Friends:  I just read all of the posts and prayers in my behalf from the Forum that Kat just sent me.  WOW!!  It is both humbling and inspiring to be loved by so many dear and sincere people of God.  My eyes are all glassy.  I will print them all out and keep them as a treasure.

God is sustaining me through your prayers.  I feel healthy, but a little weak due to a very low calorie diet and significant weight loss.  The most difficult part of all is eating the bland steamed vegetables, the black beans and rice, and the raw spinach salad.  The cooked Ameranth for breakfast is also pretty disgusting after a month.  No condements!  My only treat is my mid-afternoon snack of ten walnuts and a red apple, figs, or dates.  And the 12 oz. of fish per week is also pretty good.

I though maybe a few of you might be interested in just what it is that I do as a daily protocol, so I will send you my schedule. I don’t know if this will come to you in colors. If it does, Red are for the main or preferred items, and black is for alternatives. Green are the supplements:

WAKEUP:  6 oz. Ph. 9.5 Water [+ 8 glasses daily] and combine the following: 1 tbsp Pro-greens+ [Pro-Greens+ is one of Dr. Steger’s own formulas made from 44 extracts and concentrates of such things as: wheat grass, barley, algae, alfalfa, carrots, broccoli, spinach, beet, tomato, cabbage, kale, fennel, parsley, pumpkins, shitake mushrooms, mustard greens, olive leaf, bilberry, red raspberry, green tea, white tea, black tea,  etc., etc.] 1 tsp 4 Herb tea+ [this is an old Ojebwe Indian formula only much more concentrated] 10 drop LDM-100+ [LDM—Lomatium Dissectum var. Multifido is also an old American Indian formula used as an antibiotic] 12 drop East Star[this is a Chinese oil—Pau d-Arco, Chinese Astragalus, Chaparral and Suma root].

PRE-BREAKFAST:

One cap Custom Minerals [Dr. Steger had these minerals formulated at the factory based on the lab work he did on my particular body chemistry and deficient vitamins, amino acids, and minerals], 1 Tbsp Pro-Ph [this is one of Dr. Steger’s formulas for boosting the alkalinity in the body. It is primarily potassium and cesium chloride—tastes bad so it must be good],  1 Pro-Nzym [Amylase, Protease, Lipase, and Cellulase],   2 BCAA [Stands for ‘Branched Chain Amino Acids].  Pre-sho wer Skin Brush,     Warm/cool shower--- natural soap

BREAKFAST:   Amaranth ½ cup water add: 3 scps Pro-Vita  + 

Last week we added to breakfast:  ten oz. water, 2 scoops Ultimate Protein, 1 scoop Flaxseed fiber, 3 scoops Pro-Vita, 1 tsp raw honey—put in blender for 20 seconds.

6:30 4 oz Black Cherry Juice,   1 Pro-Prostate [Raw Prostate Concentrate plus numerous other nutrients and extracts], 1 BRM-4 [designed to triple natural killer (NK) cell activity], 2 Pro C-1000 [1000 mg vitamin C].

MID-MORNING:

9:30  Juice—6 carrots,  5 celery stick,  ½ Red beet. Eat 10 soaked almonds,  4 oz. Water,   2 Pro Bio b + c [stress B complex + Vitamin C],  2 Pro C-1000

PRE-LUNCH:

4 oz water 10 drop LDM 100  & 12 drop East Star, 1 Pro-Nyzme, 2 BCAA

LUNCH:

12:00  4 oz. adzuki beans or black beans, green peas or black eyed peas 1/3 cup lg. gr. brown rice & 4 oz. broccoli, or cauliflower, steam or     raw 4 oz. water,  1 Pro-Omega 3+,  1 Pro-Prostate,   1BRM 4

MID-AFTERNOON:

3:00  1 Red delicious apple  or  5 figs  or  5 dates,  10 soaked walnuts4 oz. water,  2 Pro Bio b+ c,  2 Pro C-1000< /o:p>

PRE-DINNER: 

4 oz. water,  1 tsp 4 Herb tea,  10 drops LDM-100,  12 drops           East Star, 1 Pro-Nzyme,   2 BCAA

DINNER:

6:00  4 oz. Salmon or Orange ruffy, three times weekly, 8 oz. broccoli, or cauliflower [alternate] Also 4 oz. okra, squash, zucchini, adzuki beans, black beans, field peas, green peas or green beans [choose one] Also 1 spinach salad, w/carrots, celery, 1 clv. garlic, onions, cucumber, lemon & olive oil, 4 oz. water w/lemon,  1 Pro-Omega 3+,  1 P ro-Prostate,  1BRM-4

PRE-BED:

9:00  4 oz. water w/1 tsp Pro-greens+, 2-6” celery stks, 5 slices cucumber3 tbsp Pro-cal [liquid calcium & trace minerals], 2 Pro C-1000, Dry skin Brush.< /P>

Exercise:  Walk and peddle my stationary bicycle twice daily.

Except for breakfast my dear wife prepares and brings me all this stuff all day long, and always right on time.

Till next time, may God be with each and every one of you,

Ray

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »

Thanks Heidi & Craig,

That is quite a schedule.
I can certainly see how one would tire of it quickly.  Good to know he feels healthy.
It fascinating that Dr. Steger was able to have a factory personalize minerals for Ray.

I recall Linny mentioning about natural soap, does anyone know what a  Dry brush is/for   ???

He will remain in my Prayers,
Brenda

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »

Thanks Craig for forwarding this to us.  

Hang in there Ray, just reading about your daily eating regime made me realise what you must be going through.  Praise God for you wife for looking so well after you as well, what a good example she is to all of us, having a serving spirit.  

Love
Heidi

carol v

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »

That is quite a regimen and takes lots of discipline. It should be a lesson for us all.

Brenda, the dry brush is to detox the skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body and when you are detoxing rapidly like Ray is on this protocol, it is important to get rid of those toxins quickly. Most of them will come out through the skin.

Bathing does not get rid of all the toxins on the skin no matter how hard you scrub. (Plus adding chlorine back into your skin is a bad idea -- showers and baths should be short unless you have a chlorine filter.)

The dry brushing will flake the old skin off with the toxins and stimulate it. There's different techniques some people recommend for the brushing such as circular motions over the entire body including back of hands, bottoms of feet and paying particular attention to areas also used for acupressure/acupuncture.

We also get rid of lots of toxins through our breath. Infrared saunas work great as does rebounding.

There is also a therapy recommended that includes non strenuous exercise with an oxygen tank so that the deep breathing introduces pure oxygen to all your cells. You have to have a prescription for the oxygen tank. The name of this therapy escapes me right now but cancer cells hate oxygen. This isn't part of Ray's protocol but it would be one I would add if I didn't have access to a hyperbaric chamber.

This program Ray is on is to detox him at a very rapid pace so getting the toxins out and off of your body is important.

Modifying that program for ourselves would be a great thing to do for a few weeks for detox. Can't have the special supplements and all but there is enough detail in Ray's post to do a very reasonable facsimile.

carol v

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

One thing I forgot to add -- our fat is where we store most of our toxins so we could be carrying around stuff we've had for decades. It's a protective function of our bodies to bury these toxins in fat where they won't see the light of day. So Ray is losing decades of stored toxins by losing weight so rapidly.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »

Oh my God! I don't know if I could do this?! :o
I can't image what your going through Ray. :-\
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

eggi

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »

Dear Ray and all,

I'm so amazed by reading this! May God give Ray the will (not free will  ::)) to carry on. I'm so glad that he is feeling healthy. Also I'm amazed by the way Ray's wife is looking after him and helping him. God bless you! She is bringing him all these very exact "prescriptions" every day - she is doing a wonderful job!

Reading Ray's message was so inspiring!

Let us continue to pray for Ray, his wife, and their family.

God bless you all!
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Kat

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »

I would like to mention Manuela (Ray's wife) needs our prayers too.  She has RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) which is a nervous system disorder that causes severe chronic and burning pain.  This gets so bad at times that it is debilitating and she has to use a wheelchair.  She has been having a bad spell with it the last few days.  I'm sure both she and Ray appreciate our prayers.

This trip to the conference is going to be difficult as they will have to try and work out Ray's dietary needs away from home. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

eggi

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Thank you for mentioning that Kat.
I knew that she had some problems, but not that they were that serious.
I'll be praying for both of them. God bless them.

Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

OBrenda

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »

Thanks Kat,

I had no idea.  She certainly sounds like a lovely woman.
We should see them Spiritually as One and pray accordingly.
Is there anything beyond prayer we can do to make the conference easier for them?

In His Strength,
Brenda

gmik

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 08:21:19 PM »

oh my word!!  What a trial.  I wouldn't blame him a bit if he cancelled Nashville.

God Bless Ray and Manuela!!!  My heart, thoughts and tears are w/ them.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »

wow ray, your physically tougher than i am! Haha, who'd a thunk it, spiritualy and physically tougher than me.. boy i thought i had you beat atleast in one of those catagories, and i was hoping on the second, it seemed logical. Dang man, i couldn't put up with such a diet, certainly God is with you... i think i would go nuts on that!! haha, my diet is pretty... well.. nasty haha. Fastfood and sometimes hoom cooked meals, ah.. tis the life of a student. Fast food, lack of sleep, and overload of work. Haha.

Glad to see you in good spirits ray. We are all, always praying for you!

God bless you!

Alex

Kent

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 05:48:27 PM »

I was going to ask this question, myself.

Hang in there, Ray. We love you and you know we are praying for you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.