bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whose Throne Is It!  (Read 4415 times)

Richard D

Whose Throne Is It!
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »

Now I’m starting to understand the war within. You know that free will that’s everything but free. So many years I had been deceived thinking it was always me. The throne always belongs to Christ but never did I give Jesus the credit which was rightfully his.

Yes, I see, I am the beast, the man of sin, the son of prediction. Here lies my greatest sin that caused all sin in my life. This is a very profound truth! A truth of progressive learning Till I draw my last breath.

The deeper I understand this truth the greater Christ becomes in me. No wonder John the Baptist said He must increase I must decrease.

This Lake of fire series free will a through d brings incredible insight, no, I mean incredible insight.

This is life in the Spirit! To be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life. This is so incredible. This is wonderful. Ray hit the nail right on the head.

I actually see the remission of sin happening within. Say, whose throne is it, yah its Christ throne that’s whose throne it is!

musicman

Re: Whose Throne Is It!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:51:47 AM »

Your the son of prediction?  Say, could you give me the final score of the super bowl.  I'm lookin to retire early.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

the son of prediction

Richard, your real first name wouldn't happen to be Carnac Jr. would it ;) ;D

Craig

KristaD

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 11:55:02 AM »

You guys are so mean ;).

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »

Richard, that's been my experience as well.  I'm enjoying your testimony very much.  I pray you keep growing and that life keeps changing...or rather that life keeps EXCHANGING between you and your rightful King.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Richard D

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »

Musicman, if I could give you the score of the super bowl my wife would kill me for not cashing in….. LOL  :)

Brother Craig my first name is on my post I’m sure you seen it you know it says Richard not Carnac Jr.  … Nice try. LOL   ;D  ;D  ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.